Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thysoan the Menkyo, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143571
143571, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thysoan the Menkyo, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 16 16:49:53 2022

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Thysoan perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:119
143574, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thysoan the Menkyo, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Reggie B on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wtf
143575, Well..
Posted by Grurk Muouk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Think about what you had me do to a guy I said I gave a pass to. Didn't sit right so I moved on. Got enough problems without feeling guilty about pissing in some newbies' Wheaties.

143576, Rules is rules
Posted by Reggie B on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think it would be poor form to break rp because the player behind an f up is a newb, then again, they got the easiest fix it ticket one could get, probably shouldn’t say more here. If you don’t like rules maybe outlander or Scion is the next move but whatever it is glwyn.
143578, RE: Rules is rules
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
in the context of RP, anyone that condemns everyone who ever commits a crime to death should probably be turned evil.

Some people chose to be inflexible asshats though and hide behind some flimsy RP that just doesn't hold up to any sort of rational scrutiny.
143581, RE: Rules is rules
Posted by dolt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Talking about someone calling the kettle black, reggie does some major bs as a trib nonetheless as a provost. Just you seem to know when the imms are not watching.
143582, Is that guy even empowered yet?
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He's been around for months and I'm pretty sure I remember he picked a deadbeat imm and is rocking out with no empowerment.

Just funny to see you commenting as if IMMs are watching/rewarding/punishing when Trib has been pretty hands off from IMMland for a while.

If you see anyone breaking Trib RP blatantly you should send a note for IMMs to watch more carefully, as far as bad flags and stuff.
143585, The Mechanical Tribunal
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tribunal is so great because of gray areas and interpretation of the law based on the Provost and Justiciar. Sadly when you don't have a Justiciar/Vindicator and Provost, it lacks it's check and balances especially with a book heavy Provost. Though the Mechanical, "They broke law, warrant and murder them" without just is a very dull thing. Also have fun and having some corruption or leniency is what makes it fun and interesting, because you are an imperfect person in this world.

Rules be rules, but rules can be interpreted and applied differently, which can make RP have a lot more depth.
143595, RE: Well..
Posted by a newbies wheaties on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would like to put out a complaint. You see all I look forward to is milk or very rarely, on a treat, chocolate milk, and then being devoured wholly by newbies.
I demand the piss!

sry I couldnt resist that was supposed to be funny, but on a serious standpoint.
I had to stop playing a svirf arcane for ooc and ic reasons (this storyline really driving me mad, and waiting for alot of extra hours including not sleeping, to maybe see the ever elusive schedob for more details. and after a few days of it being NOT healthy for me, stopped with the playing of him. But that is who I interacted with your character with.
you were my paper provincial as it were, but awfully, I mean awfully quiet. I stepped out of things entirely. Turns out not so entirely but still.
Be more spoken grurk. Us people dont bite. It helps us not get bored :P
and I get bored easy as hell sadly