Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Yhijut the Mistress of the Glade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14342
14342, (DEL) Yhijut the Mistress of the Glade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 18 02:00:50 2003

5 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Battle on the Theran calendar Yhijut perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:96
PK Ratio:12% (closer to 100% is better)

14343, arggg...........
Posted by Nurwon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
how can you just do that to me?? right after your diox post where I specifically said do NOT delete! *slaps self in the face* I finally figured out a class combo that could rank myself easily and then you come walking up to give your goodbyes....*sighs* ah well.

Other than that, I didn't really see you much after you rocketed past me in the ranks heheh..one day I see this young felar ranger that seemed too happy, kinda caught me off guard. next think I know your at my rank...I go to work. I come back and your 5 titles ahead of me!! heheh. other than that loved your char (have a feeling it was alot of ooc personality) but you made it a very pleasant person to be with. only wished that I could have gotten up to hero or so and fought with you again. well make another char and see you out there.

- Nurwon
14344, RE: arggg...........
Posted by xevfiutyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I think that's why i messed up so much. I poured my OOC self into my char. Didn't work out too well...

and i have another char now.
We might meet up one day.
Just watch out for someone rocketing up there.. *smiles*
14345, One other thing....
Posted by Nurwon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
just was lookin through tonights logs and came across when you last spoke to me. wow didn't know if I felt it then but I wanted to cry lol. Felt like you were really dyin, <--post it on diox? up to you.
14346, RE: (DEL) Yhijut the Mistress of the Glade
well well well...
It was fun.. My first ranger. I shot up there rather quick. Tried my best. I hung out with the warders a lot when i was seeking the dawn. Bad move.

oh well.. I messed a lot up RP. Screwed my whole plan up. So, oh well...

Where do i start....

Akrenetai My best friend.. we had lots of fun. You were always the one to tell me to stop dying. hehe. Guarding the grove was always a kick. you missed the last one, Got six of em in a snare, i was like WOOOHOOO! then, the ever so great AGINAL! "Does unspeakable things to"
with a freggin geyser!!!!!!!!!!! I died more times at the grove then all my life.
DAMN!

Sassmi. Times were fun, you didn't like me, I knew that. Oh well. It was still a kick.

Nurwon. Sorry. I just got really bored, and everytime i got on, i would help guard the grove, and die, yet again. Was played out.

Elrys. That's a trip, A ranger being friends with you. hehehehe. you gave me IC a lot of advice, helped me find out my life a lot. Thanks

Thornarcrull You're an idiot IC. Wow, i must say, it was fun always fighting you, i know you hated me, i always gave you #####. Keep it up, the grove needs the compitition.

Bouwlrin, Although your dead too, it's ok. I loved bashing you everytime i saw you. hehehe

Iell. We didn't have much interaction, but the few times we did, GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! I DIED. haha

Aginal. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! i wish i could have chopped of your head so you couldn't cast geyser! hahaha, Thanks for the fun man.

Raul. If you would have asked me for one more staff. Really, i think i would have beat you with it repeatedly. Just playing.

Hrm.. I tried. That's my first char i have made above 30, aside from one other that i won't share... Long story.

I think i didn't do a bad job until i started getting into cabals, and all the goodies hero's get into.
I still can't regear worth a crap! I don't know many places although this char showed me A LOT!

I appreciate all the help everyone gave me. And all the crap you all put up with.
14352, Thanks, IC I'm the same.
Posted by Thornarcrull on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't hate you, you are mistaken. You never been feared, and all, that I felt about your character, was something like 'sylvans powerlevelled a skilless ranger. Won't las long'. There are many characters, who are 'soon-to-go'.
You don't understand views of my healer? Pity for you, you could at least try (ooc that is).
Try playing evil someday, especially healer. It's fun.
14354, RE: Thanks, IC I'm the same.
oh no, OOC i did, very much so. Just IC my char couldn't. She had a lot on her mind. Much to think about, and your ways weren't a priority. I tried.
14353, RE: Thanks, IC I'm the same.
And to let you know, I didn't start talking to the sylvans until i was at my.. 40th rank or so. I did the rest on my own. So your assumption that i was "Powerleveled" by the sylvans, is wrong.
14350, I was all set to induct you when I got your note...
Posted by Esmi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I sat there, reading a note about how a conjurer had convinced you to join the Grove, and my jaw dropped. I sat there, looking at my screen for probably 30 seconds, just making inarticulate "whu?" noises. Then I shrugged and chuckled to myself, imagining you standing before Sassmi and saying "Well I waited this long in life because I was going to join the Servants, but then my best friend, this conjurer named Elrys told me...OUCH! OUCH! Why did you thornheart me?! OWW OWW OWW SOMEONE GET HER OFF MY LEG SHE'S BITING ME!!"

In all, I liked my interactions with you.

14351, RE: I was all set to induct you when I got your note...
heh, I couldn't stop laughing when i read this.

I messed a WHOLE lot up IC. I got in between the dawn, and the warders. Made some bad choices. Couldn't do much to fix that.

I took too much tme ranking, and not enough practicing skills.
Although i had many mastered. Oh well.

Elrys is awesome.!! WOO! GO ELRYS!
14348, RE: (DEL) Yhijut the Mistress of the Glade
Posted by Elrys on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Elrys. That's a trip, A ranger being friends with you.
>hehehehe. you gave me IC a lot of advice, helped me find out
>my life a lot. Thanks

You were fun to talk to, and I'm glad you think I helped you. Too bad about your deleting though, I'm not quite clear why you did. I'm tempted to wonder what you told other people I said to you, so remind me to ask when I die (If there are any misunderstandings at the moment I want them to stay that way, so don't go dispelling any myths now).

All in all you seemed like a pretty cool character, wish you didn't feel the need to delete.
14349, RE: (DEL) Yhijut the Mistress of the Glade
I only spoke of you to one other person. Akrenetai. And all i said was what you said to me, about finding what is best for me.
No misunderstandings.
14347, RE: (DEL) Yhijut the Mistress of the Glade
Posted by Akrenetai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked travelling with you, except when you wouldn't listen to me and go off and DIE!!!!! everytime I saw you. BAH! I hope you learned a lot with this char and had fun. I'm gonna miss having you around. And don't listen to thornarcrull, he isn't as badass as he thinks he is:)