Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulaceas Sul'vana the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143087
143087, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulaceas Sul'vana the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 6 18:39:11 2022

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ulaceas perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:208
143091, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulaceas Sul'vana the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Ulaceas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a fun char, I have no regrets at all. The objective was to make a super tough char that was not lethal so people would fight me, rather than avoid/quit or not log in. And it was exactly that, although some people still didn’t want to fight sadly. There was pretty much no fight I would not take on. I enjoyed my interactions with the other Fort. I’ve not had a good align for a few years so I did miss the more friendly atmosphere.

I probably came to the end of the experiment. There is only so long I can play a non-lethal char (and I could not seem to snag the belt). So there is no confusion, I did solo kill people on this monk, but it relies on them over committing, it’s pretty damn hard to kill a vet solo on a monk. I would have enjoyed taking down some vets in a locked room or no-exit, as it’s just about impossible to kill a fortitude monk in a cage fight. But they see those traps coming too often.

My last 2 deaths were 2 or 3 ghoul stiffens perfectly timed. Such a PITA lol.

Thanks Baerinika, I can’t complain with the pace of empowerment, virtue 1, 2 and maran. I think in the end, I didn’t come up with a great backstory. I focused on the paladin code and paladin virtues and struggled to incorporate my backstory in my dialogue. So given I didn’t get an IMM exp on this char, I took it as a sign that getting your tattoo was going to be a challenge. I might have stuck it out longer if I got some imm exp and/or praise for taking on crazy opposition. I always seem to hope that fighting for ones cause, ones cabal and allies is the best form of roleplay. Mostly because I never have the depth and witty dialogue when sitting in the inn chatting. Though evidently the latter seems to be fruitful for people.
143092, Don't worry, that last paragraph didn't make you seem bitter at all.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I for one thought you did a great job and should have gotten loads of IMM xp for your pking and non-RP.
143093, RE: Don't worry, that last paragraph didn't make you seem bitter at all.
Posted by Ulaceas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nahh, I am good with it, I know the game I am playing.
Overall I was satisfied with my interactions with Baerinika.

Also, Jalim, if you could please stop sending me ooc tells in the game, that would be great.
143094, Feel free to paste any OOC tell I sent you right here.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You have my permission. And we can totally talk about OOC mechanisms inside of CF currently and how things are working out for you if you want to. =)
143089, Awesome enemy!
Posted by Kroch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Super cool enemy, classy all the way. Really sad to see you go, but I really hope I get to meet another one of your chars (if you decide to roll one up) soon! GLWYN BRO!! XOXOXOXOXO
143088, Noooo!
Posted by Rhinosaur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you did so much winning! I have no idea why you would delete a character who was winning so much. Maybe you created an opportunity where you could win even more..if so good luck with your winning!