Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Reunu Naut'Vournswir the Weaver of Threads, Imperial High Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143038
143038, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Reunu Naut'Vournswir the Weaver of Threads, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 28 18:18:10 2022

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Reunu perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:137
143039, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Reunu Naut'Vournswir the Weaver of Threads, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Reunu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was just trying to give Empire a little boost since Destuvius was back. But then Destuvius wasn’t back. Then Ordus took over for Destuvius (thanks for the super cool interaction, am really sad that went nowhere else) but then Ordus was gone.

I don’t think I will play another non-Outlander light armor shaman.

I enjoyed the role and most interactions.

If you don’t want people to take your RP item probably don’t point it out to them by saying please don’t take it, if you’re an Anathema and you point out to an Imperial the one thing you value most in the world it’s gonna get taken. Then you had the opportunity to loot it back, but then you lost it again. Instead of ever having a discussion IC about it and taking the opportunity to RP a little (it was never gonna be destroyed, it was a conversation piece) you just flipped out. Plenty of conversations and deals could have taken place. I don’t really get the attitude of ‘you are such a raging griefer for looting an rp item that I can’t even talk ic to you’. I really just wanted to know the story behind it IC.

Thanks again for Empowerment/Path Ordus, you have or had like 5 people looking for you I think. Active Empire IMM would have been amazing.
143040, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Reunu Naut'Vournswir the Weaver of Threads, Imperial High Priest
Posted by zoraikla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
was looking forward to our little rivalry continuing, sad to see you gone
143041, Good character
Posted by Tiara friend on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great vibe from you. Wish I'd been less arms length with you now, but I got the impression you were playing a long game and was trying to work out your angle, expected you to be long-lived.
143044, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Reunu Naut'Vournswir the Weaver of Threads, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Valghul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the one Imperial I actually enjoyed running with. Valghul didnt hate you, just early on he didnt beleive anyone who was lower in status then him was worth his time. That and half the time you would send a tell I was in the middle of something and never got back to you.

Sorry things didnt work out for you, good luck