Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gerandor Shipless the Student of Black Magic, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142872
142872, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gerandor Shipless the Student of Black Magic, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 1 11:19:51 2022

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Gerandor perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:153
142873, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gerandor Shipless the Student of Black Magic, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Zurehn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sucks. You were pretty cool hope everything's all right.
142874, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gerandor Shipless the Student of Black Magic, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by gerandor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yeh. Mud kinda needed a reset, and that is what this guys purpose was.

purpose was fullfilled, so as it went, decided to finish him off.

Necromancers can be silly powerful. That being said for spire to have two was obscenely rough to be dealt with, especially when one was at the point he could solo raid for the fetish through 3 people (that refused to defend) and the heroes could do nothing about.
Had also started solo raiding for the head. At level 36.

So yeah, decided to hang it up, especially with being hopeful that tam is gonna succeed.

besides ive kinda grown to dislike necros really have. Moreso because I can do with them much more than I can do with any class easier and faster (with very few exceptions at times, such as killing great crimson dragon / demon of mortorn with things like an arcane muter around level 40 or before, that I cant with a necro)