Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dotarog OneHeart the Bale Wave, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142761
142761, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dotarog OneHeart the Bale Wave, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 5 13:19:02 2022

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Dotarog perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:249
142777, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dotarog OneHeart the Bale Wave, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Hideyhunters on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought typhoon was a beast to fight against! Was disappointed to see you delete, I was always trying to find you but never could. At least I got the one fight. I always thought Dotarog would have been a terror if they were more aggressive. Glwyn!
142799, I only hunted defilers!
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Probably not a great move and I honestly doubt it was appreciated, but I only ever really hunted clear enemies of the tree. Everyone else I fought came to me!

Typhoon is great! Honestly everyone talks about earthrend but I was almost always better off typhooning when I could, but the mana is rough.
142764, Most fun I've had in awhile
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rarywey - Best religious experience I've had! I was laughing almost the entire time we would talk. I had such a hard time philosphizing as a dumb fire giant! Hope you liked the paintings.

Long story short, I got bored. I fully planned to age die this char when I started out, but few/zero enemies for a few weeks during Elden Ring release plus me traveling a ton kinda took the wind out of my sails.

Desolation is amazing. Anarchy is straight trash except ethos protection. I basically considered my 2nd path to be ethos protection and that's it. Havoc was there but so expensive and you never knew what it did. Chromatic fire is just garbage. It can do interesting things but you were just as likely to get a 2 round warp dimension or flamestrike yourself as you were to get something like decalcify or soften. Disorient I never saw do anything and I don't even know if it works.

Sicken was okay when lowbies would summon giant mobs to defend so I couldn't use aoe. Really lame tactic that shouldn't be in the game. I don't really blame people using it, but it seems like just abusing game mechanics that wouldn't make sense RP wise. Ghaelek the Duergar King isn't going to be cool with being summoned to the spire to defend the executioner. I'd love to see summoning work similarly to conjure demon where you might summon it in an aggressive(to you) state, especially if you are a lvl 20 doing it.

Tried out divine warmonger (buffed aristaeia) edge that was...strong for how cheap it is? But I never got a chance to use it. Never had the required 200 mana. No reason for the supp to cost that much mana.

Eil, glad you finally got me! I stuck around way too long but that's just how I play. To the wire.

Carreana - Good luck with whatever you're doing! Had some great group fights!

Mackle and the perma - please stop playing cf. No one respects you.
142765, RE: Most fun I've had in awhile
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Mackle and the perma - please stop playing cf. No one respects
>you.

Dude wtf?
I swear you have me confused with someone else.
I am only going say this once, I am not playing or have recently played a maran/perma.
142786, RE: Most fun I've had in awhile
Posted by RaryweyImm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You also often had me in stitches, and I appreciate the "dumb fire giant" way of philosophizing. Rary has a soft spot for them anyway. I'm glad you had fun. I also appreciated how completely to heart you took Rary's one initial request--it's not asking for much.
142763, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dotarog OneHeart the Bale Wave, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Carreana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really sad to see this. You were one of the few who I would actually run around with and who interacted with me and my views. You were a powerhouse and thank you for the things that you taught me in indirect ways. Keep on kicking over those sandcastles!