Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Brack the Student Occultist, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142659
142659, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Brack the Student Occultist, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 12 18:20:18 2022

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Brack perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:129
142753, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Brack the Student Occultist, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by brack on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I want to apologize. When I made brack I saw the enormous horde of the tree. There was an extreme lack of people fighting against it.

So I made brack to go against the tide, but it quickly became apparent that ALOT of those people were very new to the game.

And I felt like ####, so I toned down my hunting and taking the fetish, though did hunt a little bit. Gotta learn to be afraid of turbo necros that can get their own dwarf smith zombies + at lvl 30.

At the point that I raided the tree, three to defend, none defended. None came after raid, and only a hero willing to retrieve that I could not fight, I just felt... like I couldnt keep doing this. I didnt want to spoil a newbies' fun and learning, it would already be rough on them.

Sorry specific druid and some others.

p.s. dont gang up on one cabal. It makes some die hard vets go against the tide, that can really do some silly things, or die trying.

otherwise welcome to cf, and I hope your time here is fun man.
And also, I hope I newbie helped a few of you too in my evil necromantic manner I was really trying to be helpful and give some advice to some people.
142757, damn
Posted by DaBull on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
saw good things was working on good things from you from a player perspective glwn really wished it worked out better for ya thanks for making me think of brack off ghost to coast, old school toonammi man i loved brack