Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Shakiniel Caesura the Charmingly Mature Maestro, Drillmistress of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142473
142473, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Shakiniel Caesura the Charmingly Mature Maestro, Drillmistress of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 28 16:41:58 2022

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Shakiniel perished, never to return.
Race:azure
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:401
142479, You were ever so aggravating, how I will miss you!
Posted by Atrissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a dear friend you were. You know how aggravating you were, of course, but I could not help but admire you. I do not know that all sides of the world saw all sides of you - how funny and sweet you could be, for instance. I’ve so many fond memories of the songs we sung together, rest assured that any who ask me about the weird battlerager bard Shakiniel will be burdened immediately with any number of tales.
142476, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Shakiniel Caesura the Charmingly Mature Maestro, Drillmistress of Battle
Posted by Dohri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this is just horrible. I really wish that I could have seen you one last time...that would have been nice. That last note you sent me was wonderful by the way. I hope you know how much you meant to me because I'm just too sad to come up with anything else to say right now.
142477, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Shakiniel Caesura the Charmingly Mature Maestro, Drillmistress of Battle
Posted by Shakiniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you liked it. Can't say I didn't jerk my own tears with it. I hope despite everything, it was worth it.
142475, Ballsy
Posted by Zorp on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only have the short encounter to go on, but you showed up repeatedly to retrieve against odds I definitely wouldn't have.

ORC