Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ithyssraya Vineheart the Seeker of Spiritual Symmetry, Elder Prophet of the Light
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142467
142467, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ithyssraya Vineheart the Seeker of Spiritual Symmetry, Elder Prophet of the Light
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 26 16:58:35 2022

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ithyssraya perished, never to return.
Race:saurian
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:272
142529, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ithyssraya Vineheart the Seeke...
Posted by Callowyin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh Ithy, I did not like you, but how I wanted you to like me! How I wanted you to know you were wrong about me, and then, you know, feel stupid.

By the end I wanted you and others to onow that you don’t need a golden aura to be forgiving, giving, kind, “good” - and you don’t need to be energetic and fighting either. But I ended up looking weak to you, instead of being gracefully serene. Plus my temper and insecurities had limits, that was tricky to navigate.

I will say the tears in the cellar were an act. Atrissa wanted to see if she took abuse and let herself be a victim, if you would still rationalize the abuse and support the Good ally. Which you did, every time (as far as she knew). You sucked. But by the end I was trying/struggling to be above folks BS and was happily there for you and polite to you. But of course, Atrissa’s BS tolerance was ever so low and finally bitched about you at the bar. (Atrissa didn’t actually gossip, she just bitched about all the assholes on her personal list). you seemed just another hypocritical “friend” who didn’t really have any interest in really knowing Atrissa. Even at the end, I wanted it to be clear you were the ranting emotional “wrong” one, which of course was some internal challenge for Atrissa, and then Quistley just hit the magic words (cheese and Morius!) and I was obligated to lose my ####.

Ah, it was fun with you :)

142471, Rats, Drats and Grats!
Posted by Zxctikazxcti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Sisterhood of the Swirling Sand Swimmers will never be the same, now that Ithy is gone. I could feel this one coming, both IC and OOC. You are amazing at roleplaying a saurian. Thanks for showing Tika the ropes with the Rary-faith and for the handful of very fun explorations we did. Good luck with your next! I'm sure it will be awesome and terrifying.
142469, Fare thee well, Ithyssraya.
Posted by RaryweyImm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for being a part of my burgeoning coven of curious folk. I will take this hard, for you were the first mortal to earn my mark. Something about your background and the swampy mysticism inherent in it really captured my attention, and I hope the faith gave you feelings of safety, consternation, comfort, and inspiration. To be with you as you mourned felt so real. I'm sad this will be the end of it--until the next cycle.
142468, My day just got even worse.
Posted by Dohri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is not fair.