Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hiilos the Devout Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142002
142002, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hiilos the Devout Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 11 11:40:04 2021

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Hiilos perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:245
142023, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hiilos the Devout Priest of Ba...
Posted by Thormsteinn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, soooo much knowledge.

Thank you for showing me/telling me of a few things.
Hiilos is the kind of character that makes me regret the most my lack of hours to play.

Then I tell myself "What were you going to do with that knowledge, you haven't got the time to play".

But damn. I still wish I could've rolled more with you around.

142009, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hiilos the Devout Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by felzur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
odaza did not engourage felzur to loot you, and it was barely a full loot.. I took six items:-)

Summon out of range zombies and mercenary must be your thing, you did it to felzur at least five times... Its quite anoying a hero can summon a lvl 36 ap' mercenary... Often you would summon it to a guild entrance, then attack it so it fleed into a guild i could not enter... Shame on you ;-)
142010, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hiilos the Devout Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Hiilos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I mean you can lie if you want to. When someone says 'Take what you want.' And doesn't corpseguard instead of saying 'Leave his things.' That's a little different than discouragement.

I lost 11 worn items of 16.

Given your track record and last 3 characters I'm glad you're enjoying your full Imperial experience.

142011, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hiilos the Devout Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by felzur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Most evil chars would have grapped what they could, it was legendary items, and i guess it mean more to you than what you claim.

yeah i like empire, just as you like paladins and fort;-)

But why all the out of range summon of mobs and zombies?
142003, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hiilos the Devout Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Hiilos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I rolled up Hiilos it was because 12 out of 15 people online were Imperials at that moment. I figured it would be fun to try to be the underdog in that environment and there would be no lack of fights.

Slowly but surely the pendulum swayed and one morning there were 12 Fortress characters out of 18 people with no enemies.

There was a huge lack of fights and things got stagnant so I decided to just start taking risks raiding against my one enemy that was consistently around but only out of their hidey hole when someone got the outer convulsing for them or raided.

Odaza I was a little confused by the full loot our first fight. You said it was because I killed your zombies out of range but I had only killed two doing that. I was more than happy to return the favor when I killed you and chuckled when you said you wanted the 'full loot war' you started to end. Although when I died apparently you encouraged Felzur to loot me so there went that. I never have an issue losing gear. Once that corpse hit's the ground it's free property.

Baer! Thanks so much for the awesome paladinly religious fun. Your religion is as complex or as simple as people want to make it and you do a good job adapting to everyone elses expectations while maintaining a consistently enjoyable experience. Sorry I didn't stick around longer after getting Captain but Fort is in capable hands.

I was glad to help everyone new to Paladins, and I hope people learned a trick or two. Really enjoyed ranking people up. Sometimes not having a group can be very frustrating so I hope that got alleviated for some people.

Amriith! You were fun to hang out with and take places even though you seemed to be trying to see how fast you could lose con. I knew right away who the player was and was glad to do what I could to help you extend your character.

Thamuuk: Enjoyed the times we got to run around together. I always appreciate when other people know how lag works and you had some solid dwarven RP.

Cutting this short, thanks all for the great time.