Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Gleazer Greybeard the Holy of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141864
141864, (DELETED) [None] Gleazer Greybeard the Holy of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 13 21:14:25 2021

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gleazer perished, never to return.
Race:frost
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:212
141869, Good hunts
Posted by Alendross on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was a few good hunts between us. I enjoyed the tussle with the four of you the other day. "Stop talking and fight", Ha!
141865, High Priest position
Posted by Imperial Council on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were actually in a very good position to become High Priest, your last note however changed that.

The Empire is largely about politics, ambition and power and what you said in that note was the opposite. How can the Divine Sect and the Empire grow is its leader lacks any ambition or willingness to take said power?

Otherwise well done with Gleazer, I thought you did very well and I think you give yourself a harder time about the language barrier than what is reality. Your english is great and I couldn't tell it was your second language.

GLWYN
141866, RE: High Priest position
Posted by Ggboyboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well for gleazer it was a very weak move by emperor, the way he chosed to pick high priest. But eaither way, if gleazer was named high priest, he would perhaps have made it for a week more before the delete..

I knew i wouldent get the seat, the moment emperor involved a certain sect leder. And there was No way gleazer would stab another priest in the back for own winnings.

I had alot of respekt for odaza and ahinu, but the rest og the council i just Cpuldent stand..

For gleazer it was quite clear that emperor looked for a way not to promote gleazer, so it all made it easy to push the delete button, just a shame you where so Quick with a anathema before i could delete..

Now you dont need excuse to promote Geo😉