Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Kira the Orchestrator of Order, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141805
141805, (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Kira the Orchestrator of Order, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 29 21:34:46 2021

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kira perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:947
141843, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Kira the Orchestrator of Order, Provost Magistrate
Posted by saam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i remember when you were lvling up. At the time was an idiot that wanted to be justiciar (actually got it because said elf provost was against evils, including within the spire). Later he regretted it, and more but...
At the time I was a necromancer lvling up. Was a spat in the spire and you stayed out of it. The only person, actually, that did the right thing in all of that was you. I remember saying that to ishuli. But man I couldnt have a char under a provost like that thief.
I would have liked to interact with you a bit more because of your silence, but things with south with my char and that provosts anti evil mentality.
In the end, hopefully it helped you to get provost a bit faster with what i did to him. I can be an ass too :P
Beyond that, I left cf for a while for much of your time as provost until the end. Heard good and bad things about you, which I should hear as an evil provost.
But being there at your beginnings, and your ends without being there in the in betweens left me not much to say, other than I am sorry that I didnt interact with you, but of all the people I had known in the spire during your growing up, glad you got the spot of provost.
and damn good job age deathing an anti paladin.
141837, An ancient dark elf!
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nicely done with Kira, it was always a lot of fun seeing you handle Trib issues and chat with foes and allies alike.

I remember being particularly amused with your idea of mediating trade as a Tribunal, that was a pretty clever mechanical concept.

Sorry I was relatively hands-off for a while, my times aren't as heavy since I'm trying to work on other CF stuff and I can't be everywhere at once! BUT conveniently you basically handled all things Trib and kept it interesting, and I got to shove a ton of paperwork on to your desk because I'm horribly evil like that.

GLWYN!

-Ish
141834, Rest well old foe
Posted by Alendross on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kira and I have battled for literal centuries. It was always a good hunt when you were involved. I always regretted the instance in which I lost my temper. But all are free to show weakness ever so often. You were a good hunter and I appreciated all the banter we were able to have throughout the years. GLWYN.
141827, My old protege finally rests.
Posted by Prim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please don't take protege the wrong way. I know we had a more mutually beneficial relationship than that. I meant what I said in my goodbye when I said you were one of my most cherished successes. I have such good memories of us wandering the Underdark, or going on adventures far before we should have been ready for them.

We also pushed each other, I think, to be better and stronger. It's awesome to have someone like-minded whose on the same page as you. I also really loved your creepy nature. Like the times I would wake up to see you standing over me, or staring at me. Lol. You turning on me was always in the back of my mind. But it would have been an interesting and fun thing if you had.

Still. The most impressive thing about you was that you never backed down or gave up. No matter what, you were in it to the end. Well done, and I hope to see you back real soon.

- Primdella Stormwind
141811, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Kira the Orchestrator of Order, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Cedany on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah Kira,

This was my favorite representation of a dark elf. You brought this role to life and showed what an evil trib could be. You skirted the line, drew your own, and even got a tattoo from Nalasul. OOC, I was so proud of you for this character, and IC I was so impressed. I know you were playing a lot for souls and the like, but you always had time for my RP and banter, whether I was on Tristhana or Cedany. Thanks for inspiring me.
141807, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Kira the Orchestrator of Order, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Mamed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A. There were probably more people bitching about you for no reason then the population of china.
b. Not a single one was valid that I saw
c. Good Character and i Liked Kira sad to see you go

Good luck with next character and damn thats alot of hours.

p.s. Now who are the snowflakes gonna cry about?! awww sad the Tribunal notes are gonna be lonely
141808, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Kira the Orchestrator of Order, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did just a few of the things Kira did with Trib powers my last Trib, an Imm uninducted me within 3 hours of cabal time.