Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE) Shaitarak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14139
14139, (AGE) Shaitarak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 10 19:37:58 2003

10 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Shaitarak perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:529
PK Ratio:25% (closer to 100% is better)

14140, Did you ever get...
Posted by Hierck on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...all that equipment back? When Hierck deleted he gave back all the stuff he'd been given. I think Airael had most of it.

Anyway, thanks for all the help you gave me, Shaitarak was great. From what I remember he was great with the (orc) ladies and always had something witty to say. An all-American Theran. Or would it be british? Or Aussie...?

Good luck with the next,
Adam
14141, RE: (AGE) Shaitarak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Lardovian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
96 years.... welp! :P

As I told you ingame sometimes, get your first two centuries and we can start talking ;)
I like Shaitarak a lot to just hang out with and that seemed to be what we did most of the times anyway as I think I can count the times we fought beside one another on my right hands fingers.

I hope you'll enjoy the afterlife, it takes some time getting used to but we're a few who can show you around now :P

All we need now is that wrinkled old stormie-maran to come barging in to make the gathering complete ;)

Good luck with the next and all that

Lardovian
14142, Fun character. One question, though...
Posted by Calion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was another generation in the looong line of human assassins named Sha-something, right? :P (all of which have been enjoyable to interact with) Anyway, nicely played, I hope to run into your characters in the future as well.
14143, Not particularly long...
Posted by Shaitarak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But yes, I have heroed several a few human assassins, Shadasias and Shadisdros being amongst them.

Shaitarak
14144, RE: (AGE) Shaitarak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Talin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another of the people I liked gone gone gone. You were always fun to have around, be it in the guild or at the Inn. You were quite silent more often than not but I loved your entrance of darting people as you enter the room. *smirk*. Never saw ya around much with my old chars, probably because you were always hidden. Anyways, the guild will be a less happy place without your smiling face in it. Hope t' see you again soon.
14145, RE: (AGE) Shaitarak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Jezebelle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh, sweet Sultan... You were a TON of fun. I always looked forward to hanging around with Shaitarak. And the age death thing is pretty impressive. Good job and good luck on your next.
14146, Exorbitant tips, anyone?
You were one of those characters I hoped to see every time I logged on. We had some great times, starting the whole Sultan thing and all. You acted like 700,000 copper coins was a fortune. *chuckle* Good luck with your current character, raining down light/darkness/balance or whatnot.

Shaitarak
14147, Heh..
Posted by Gorach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Geez.. you age-died too .. that leaves just Ulthur now, that old slow fat git :) (I still have no idea as to what happened with Doralion).. I think at one time, we were best friends .. you'd log on and start talking to me immediately .. I'd do the same .. always about and hunt, or get clothes together .. remember the countless times we used to run through Organia .. 'I know this place like my pocket' and then run into the bowels .. or run directly to the temple ;).. But then I started to notice that, although you were traveling with us, you didn't really do much in pk's, just stay out .. or act too late .. or whatever .. it might have been just a thought .. and then that thing happened with you and that evil shaman .. from that moment on, Gorach was no longer interested in you .. you were lucky to get that I-won't-hunt-you deal out of her (although that would have led to some assassinations as well) .. Anyways, Shaitarak was a most enjoyable character, I will always have good memories of him

Sleep tight, friend
Gorach
14159, RE: Heh..
Posted by Doralion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>(I still have no idea as to what happened with Doralion)..

Oh my... didn't know my name would come up again after such a long time :P

If you want to know what happened to me, I was deleted some 2 years ago I think after running around as both a Tribunal and a Dawnie. So there! ;)

Any other questions, I will try to answer as best as I remember the old times back then. Toodles

Doralion
14160, UGH !
I meant Dorian, a former Drake soldier .. Ugh .. good to know you're still around though .. I still laugh my arse off with your 'dragon' thing .. heh

Gorach
14161, RE: UGH !
Posted by Doralion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I meant Dorian, a former Drake soldier .. Ugh .. good to
>know you're still around though .. I still laugh my arse off
>with your 'dragon' thing .. heh
>
>Gorach

You sure it wasn't Doriah? Human conjie I believe.

As for the dragon... let's just say I was still a bit messed up after playing for nearly 24 hours straight :P

I think Shai will come pouncing on us soon for talking old memories in his thread.

Doralion
14153, Argh
Posted by Lightmage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
'Yeh stinkin' sneak, lurkin around followin me like some friggin lurch in the shadows!.....

*grin* Had some fun times with Shaitarak. Well done charactor, and Wasarbre's second best travelling companion next to the ugly wench Gorach.

Never saw much of you with my previous charactors...with Anith, I saw you once from the air, and was setting my macros to you, when you disappeared again...*grin*

Take care,
Lightmage
14155, Bah !
Wench, wench .. you stinking, breath-takingly ugly, fat dwarf ! Hah ! :)
14156, Wench?
I thought we agreed that she was a pack mule. Wench seems like a promotion of sorts to me...
14158, Hey now..
You all gonna jump me AGAIN ?? Well, it never was any different of course .. Bah .. Jerks, I say, all of you, jerks !! Bah !!
14157, RE: Wench?
Posted by Lardovian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Agreed....
And considering how her sister looked... now -that's- what I call a mule :P
14154, Hey, old friend.
You say 'And what god do you follow, good dwarf?'
Wasarbre says 'I draw my strength from the Ice Drake.'

I never imagined that some little dwarven paladin could cause such a stir. You did a phenomenal job with the character. When you died, I told you that you were one of my favorite characters ever; that still holds true. I had a great time romping around with you, even if we did have to haul Gorach around everywhere we went. She sure was/is annoying, eh? ;)

In a way, I'm saddened that you didn't catch me as Anith. Of course, you would have been embarassed when I soundly defeated you. *snicker*

We will speak later, I hope,
Shaitarak
14150, RE: Heh..
Posted by Ulthur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, don't rush me! Ulthur just gets better with age, anyway. Like scotch. *sage*

Damn man, I'm bummed I wasn't on when you bit it, it would have been fun. I wasn't on when Gorach or Lardo bit it either, so I guess it's just my rotten luck. That is impressive though, you, Gorach and Lardo all age dying. I wont make any predictions on good old Ulthur... but he's got more hours then you did :P Anyway, I always looked forward to seeing you around, and that stuff with the shaman was interesting. I never did get a whack at her. Oh well.

Good job!

.ulthur
14151, RE: Heh..
Well, it looks like you're the only old-timer remaining. You were a constant friend throughout all of Shaitarak's life. A pity we never got to explore those areas you really wanted to blunder through. Perhaps some day we'll have another shot at it. Oh, and good luck with your remaining years. Remember, only cool people age-die.

See you in the Fields and such,
Shaitarak
14152, RE: Heh..
Posted by Tynnyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah! I'm the bloody old timer. I"ve been around longer than Ulthur. The only Maran older is Aliera, and I've not seen her in ages....that point made....

Shaitarak, I'll miss ya man. I never did figure out why you didn't just join the Maran. You would always fight by my side, scout, or do whatever was needed, and you always had a great attitude. I've never yet age died a character so you get major points for that..it doesn't look like I'm going to be age dying this one either...already feeling myself fade, but I'll fight to the end heh. Never planned on dying in bed.

Good job, and good luck.

Tynnyn, Dauntless Hunter of the Wicked, Talon of the Phoenix.
14148, Good to hear from you.
Yes, we were good friends for quite some time. I think we met while ranking in Aridhol with Pilina or some other invoker. We clung together for quite a while afterward, until Wasarbre died. With all that Ice-Drake stuff, you never seemed to have time anymore. The whole evil shaman thing was actually a way to get something going between us again, but it didn't quite work as I had planned. Regardless, I had a great time running around with you, and always remember you when I find my way through the Shadow Veil fifty times faster than you ever did. *wink*

We'll meet again, I'm sure,
Shaitarak
14149, RE: Good to hear from you.
You know that was just pure luck !!! Beginner's luck !! Yeah !! Just .. luck !!

14162, RE: (AGE) Shaitarak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*sigh* dimion really liked ya. age eh? didn't realize you were that old.
well have fun next time around.

14163, commune 'faerie fog' *grin*
Posted by Airael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I cant even begin to thank you enough for everything. It actually freaked me out when you told me to come to the Inn and you were not on my who pk list. I knew somehow this would happen today anyway. I think I had TOO much fun playing with you. Airael meant every last word she told you though. Even the fights were fun. Sorry about that time I actually killed you. I was lagging to shits and fled too late. I wont say too much here, I already told you how I felt when you died. Take care meldo and I do hope we meet again in another life.
14164, poisondarts sleep airael
The last month or two was a great deal of fun. I had been getting into a rut, and interacting with you helped me break out of it. Thanks, and good luck with your little schemes.

Shaitarak
14165, Is it just me or do you...
Posted by Someone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always play quiet assassins only talk though tell, always hang out at the Inn, talk to one or two people at the Inn and are usuallly Tribunals?
14166, Just you, I'm afraid...
I can't say that I've ever played a Tribunal/Arbiter in my life, or even been associated with many, for that matter.