Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sqrebik the Record-Keeper of the Spire, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141352
141352, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sqrebik the Record-Keeper of the Spire, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 23 14:36:23 2021

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Sqrebik perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:254
141364, It was fun, until it wasn't.
Posted by Sqrebik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, after so many years i decided to try an anti-paladin again, my last one, was from the time when controls could be gained and used at level 36... so, do the math. And i said i would no longer play anti-paladins due to the frustration that comes along with them (unless you are Shapa/Xyfa/Torak).

But, as i thought that being more mature at the game, why not to try again? Thing is, i may be too prone to taking risks to be sucessfull at one. That coupled with some childish mistakes, bad luck and awfull choices sometimes, brought back that frustration feeling...Anyways, as i said, it was fun until it wasn't.

Choosed to be a Tribunal, to see how the cabal was. It was a long time since i was a tribunal as well, must say, some things changed...

Well, here we go to some thanks.

Primdella, you made a huge impact on Sqrebik, even if i joined tribunal just near the end of your existance. I tried to keep your name and work alive as long as was around.

Kira, keep trucking. You got several setbacks but could pull back to your feet, well done all around.

Asaigai, you are probably the most resourcefull character in the Spire right now. Congratulations on being such a force and competent vindicator.

Provincials- Three amazing and very competent players. Thanks for the aid, i just wished our times would match more often, specially when i reached hero range.

Seraxan, i was hoping so much you would get your quest... your deletion was dishearting. Thanks for all the aid and guidance early on.

Other magistrates, keep trucking.

Imperials:

Williad, you are a monster. The things you do, i keep asking myself how?... well done and thanks for aiding me on the last few ranks to hero.

Jagre, man, if i said i take too much risk, compared to you i am as conservative as an ortodoxian priest. Keep rocking.

On Enemies

What is an anti-paladin without enemies?
Thank you for the fights and opportunity to atempt on building up a weapon.

Througg, Blok and Tjur, you big guys were my bane. Damn competent players and bad match most of the times for me.

Fortress was in strength when i was around before hero, sometimes was a nightmare atempt to retrieve from village/outlander or even wander to eastern. It was like a swarm. But, many classy players among you, thanks for the fights.

Outlanders, are still outlanders. Tree huggers, bush campers, weed users hippies. Thanks for the fun. You sure have some skilled players, and great roleplayers.

Alendross, you stand out among the crowd.

Maenekoni, you disappeared, but damn, speaking of role players, well done.

Villagers: Bummers. Tribunal/village war was a crap. One sided of course, as the Tribunal was not structured to fight villagers. Anyways, was interesting. Many strong foes among you.

Cielne, own you an apology. Was the only person i straight killed more than once in a row in the same day. Was not on my best day, and you kept striking the spire on one of the few times we held the head. But, you had an amazing attitude. Well done.

Ragglerut: "I love cannyons and hate poisons". Ha, liked you a lot, sorry i cheated you but was my vision of a vile paladin. Well done, you were very fun.

See you all in the field.

141365, RE: It was fun, until it wasn't.
Posted by Asaigai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Knew you were having a hard time of it vs the ragers. Really
disappointed I couldn't overlap our times more so that we could
hunt together. Appreciate all the penmanship that you displayed.

GLWYN
141366, You were awesome
Posted by Seraxan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you. Really resilient and willing to play even when it was rough odds - that maran/battle era was a rough time to be an AP. Definitely one of the characters I remember fondly from when I was playing, and great job all round.
141375, Well done
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed you as Ayalene. You were one of the only mid range chars that gave me much pause. APs always have a place near and dear to my heart

I enjoyed the fights, the cat and mouse, and I spent far too many hours trying to solo the electric eel to get the whip only for it to be illusionary for like 3 weeks. : (
141359, Rest well winged one
Posted by Alendross on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a fun enemy and always a good hunt. GLWYN.
141358, Great enemy
Posted by Ragglerut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a great enemy, always fun to interact with, and a class act as a player while still a major asshole as a character.