Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Ragglerut the Goblin Prince
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141165
141165, (DELETED) [None] Ragglerut the Goblin Prince
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 22 18:31:19 2021

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ragglerut perished, never to return.
Race:goblin
Class:raider
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:183
141168, Plenty of fun
Posted by Ragglerut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a comeback character after a long, long break - and choosing a class that has no form of identify whatsoever certainly turned out to be a very questionable decision.

This little guy was a failure on so many levels, he had both spectacularly bad luck and spectacularly good luck, and I made some spectacularly big mistakes, but at the end of the day, participating in the orc village, being able to zip all over the place on a mount, and tank like hell with archery were an overall formula for fun. Had to stop cold because of RL.

Goblins have some big issues: there are still a lot of bugs, can't really do anything interesting until rank 26, but in the hands of a more skilled player I do think they can be plenty competitive (though goddamn let them hide in woods at night at rank 40, or something!).

It was fun being stuck at rank 40, low pressure, enemies changed frequently.

Thanks to everyone who killed me, fought me and died to me for generally being very cool - if I sounded like I was complaining, I wasn't, I just was trying to be a stupid hypocritical goblin.

Skreenak, sorry. Again, I really didn't know what I was doing, but I'm sure you figured that out.
141175, RE: Plenty of fun
Posted by Skreenak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were not neither right nor wrong with the religion. Skreenak is really straight forward on what he is looking for. I think it was what you chose as your "focus" for the religion that got you though.

I was rooting for Ragglerut every time, it just didn't pan out the way you needed it to. GLWYN!
141167, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ragglerut the Goblin Prince
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know how you played a goblin for that long, good work, I tried to hook you up whenever I could with Nulgha.
141169, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ragglerut the Goblin Prince
Posted by Ragglerut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Trust me, that altar was never the same after Nulgha left! You, Burzbog and Zodslag were like the cool big kids little Ragglerut got to hang with on the periphery every once in while.