Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Hrithmathi the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140913
140913, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Hrithmathi the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 9 16:37:08 2021

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Hrithmathi perished, never to return.
Race:saurian
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:128
140940, Rest well hunter
Posted by Alendross on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the first warden I inducted to hit hero, I had hoped to get to spend more time with you but knew based on playtimes that probably wasn't going to happen. GLWYN.
140917, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Hrithmathi the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Imperial Blade guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why did you rage delete after that pk?
I didn't loot single item, and
The whooping you took is not a reflection of your character because my character currently has an uber set of gear and you were out of the forest.
140918, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Hrithmathi the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Ragus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's simple you are a total douche and its embarrassing to die to you!

Just kidding, or am I...

Some serious issues with hunters and rangers in general. I am sure I most likely share many of the frustrations that Hrith may of been going through,

As an example I missed 5 aimed shots at your arm in a row on you. 4 in 1 fight where I died and then 1 on a fight where I barely fled.

No skill should miss that much. Miss rate on rangers is interestingly bad.
140921, It literally had nothing to do with you pking me (Hrithmathi).
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was not being ironic when I sent you that tell before I deleted. I appreciated your willingness to raid solo.

I've played many hunter builds, and I was terribly underwhelmed by saurians as a hunter. The hps were good due to the extra trains, but gearing him so I could try to compete with any of my enemies was impossible.

The healing once a day was 30 hps (40 with a moderately expensive edge) at hero. This would be greatly appreciated in class with limited healing, but it was 1/10th of ranger herbs. On the more positive side, it could be done while blinded. I anticipate this will be adjusted up later.

Ultimately, I had advanced into the hero range to help out hero outlanders, but they just did not play in any numbers for any length of time. This meant I spent logins chilling in the underdark to avoid the 5-6 imperial heroes and a similar number of tribunal, several which could see me in the wilderness, and any one of which could hand me my butt in a one on one fight.

For someone who enjoys pk, life was boring for Hrithmathi.