Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Seraxan Althraxten the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140895
140895, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Seraxan Althraxten the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 7 16:13:59 2021

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Seraxan perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:375
140896, Peace, citizens.
Posted by xyfa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fun experience. I think things definitely clicked for me with this class this time around, even though I pk'd way less than I'm used to because of role/cabal choices. A shame it didn't work out quite how I hoped, but that was always the expected result so NBD. Thanks to everyone for taking my Trib newbiness in stride, I enjoyed myself way more with the cabal than anticipated.

I'll miss tons of people, but here goes:

Ish: thanks for the chats. I really enjoyed working your religion into the character and did have a lot of plans there. I almost considered mummy just so I could keep going, definitely the thing that kept me going passed 300 hours. Any criticism you can give would be appreciated, I feel like I'm not a very good follower usually so ways I can improve there would be cool.

Kira: we had some good times. Very well done on you know what, its been a long time. You've got a great attitude, I'm glad we got to be on the same team this time around.

Asaigai: you're a menace but in the best way for an ally. Huge force multiplier and very formidable. Thanks for chucking that item back my way, its a great one for necro and I was gutted to lose it the way I did. I hope you get what you're after.

Englemaris: invokers make everything scarier. My poor zombies didn't even get rogue pillared once, so you're alright in my book.

Hikadata: I think you usually log in right as I'm packing up for the night, but the few times we overlapped were good stuff.

Nastrella: good chats. I was actually going to work something from our last conversation in if I ever did get a shot at the becoming, but in a decidedly morbid way. Good luck!

Sqrebik: remember what I said! Its tough, good luck.

Galathaniel: you are a weird, weird elf. Good talks.

Prim: didn't have much time overlapping before your age death but I really enjoyed the character from what I saw, and it was a fun induction interview.

Tristhana: very cool character. Enjoyed the interactions a lot. Remember spiderhands!

Dollerveim: I was really looking forward to developing the dynamic between us, but it was not to be. You were more important in the character's evolution though than you might have realised. I do think I broke role a couple of times where you were concerned - I find it very difficult to intentionally screw over other players, so saving your belt probably was not what I should have done but oh well no regrets.

Phelan: sorry man. That situation is rough and that crash must have been soul crushing. Good luck, I'm rooting for you.

Veldren: that time I sprang my trap on you and wraithform fell and parting blow rocked me was the closest I came to dying without actually dying in the character's lifetime. My escape was on 6 hp, I was almost going to be very embarrassed.

Itz: I enjoyed the dynamic. I couldn't do much to you as this one but the chats were fun.

Llovris or whatever: you broke my heart with your unforseen betrayal. Glad you got mummy though, cool character.

Outlanders: its really hard to talk to Outlanders because of chameleon, but I enjoyed the interactions when they happened.

Alendross: you were product of my greatest Trib screwup. Enjoyed our barbed verbal and physical exchanges.

Khazur: that timing was hilariously unlucky. I did feel a little bad. You were a good sport about it though.

Vrimold: one of my funniest early memories was you being like "wait, you're a Tribunal? You're never on duty". Awkward.

Enile: you were fun. The character held nothing but disdain for you but I was laughing during the conversation.
140898, RE: Peace, citizens.
Posted by Khazur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I was actually lmao in the end. I had just logged on didn't even realize I still had water breathing up from last session. Both of us walking to the same room from different areas what timing. Then walking into the whirlpool funny as. Talk about easy pickings for your with that pk. GLWYN
140899, RE: Peace, citizens.
Posted by Itz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I told Kith that you are a serious threat and you must be hunted relentlessly. Now, when I know who was behind the character, I know why I've been treating you so seriously. No doubts you would a challenge to me, should you become undead, and with a bloody shackles (which you would certainly have). Pity to see you deleted, it would be interesting.

As always, good luck with your next! Perhaps you'll finally make something that I won't have to kill (or attempt to do it) 😉
140901, RE: Peace, citizens.
Posted by Sqrebik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great job with Seraxan, honoring a straight line of very cool characters.

Really impressed me with how well you could deal with the very awfull odds you faced with a spectre, i was really rooting for you to make your becoming and whip the floor with that bunch of enemies. Guess it was not meant to be.

Thanks for all, and good luck with your next.
140902, RE: Peace, citizens.
Posted by Englemaris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Consistent RP. You always kept your cool, and I always had the feeling I was talking to nothing less than a cold, clinical death surgeon. Added to my immersion, thank you! GLWYN!
140904, RE: Peace, citizens.
Posted by Alendross on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was difficult to tell if you really were waiting on punishment or just being clever. Either way Alen was happy because if you were corrupt, then order was weakened and you were taking advantage of being free in a way no other tribunal had done. But if you were being honest, you would be demoted and the Spire would lose a strong leader. So it was a win win for me. When it happened I was kind of stunned, it's why it was like 4 rounds before I said something about it, ha! From an OOC perspective I really liked Seraxan. You were strong, but not constricting. GLWYN.
140905, I was pretty mortified
I have no idea why I thought you were wanted, haha. I did report it though, the character wasn't doing a corrupt angle (though if I had been maybe it'd have been less embarrassing). I didn't feel particularly strong on this one, its just the nature of spectre I think. Those 4 levels make such a crazy difference when trying to cast spells with a binary save condition.
140906, RE: Peace, citizens.
Posted by Tarla Maes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't get to interact too much, but from the fun banter we did have you sure came off as an extremely well RP'd and solid character. I was hoping to make an ally of you, but, good luck with your next. I've come to really enjoy every character that you put out.

PS: Sorry if Tarla's personality was offensive to you. I feel like it was at one point. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone with one of the most nasty vulgar hookers I can imagine. Hope you realize it was all RP :) good luck with your next buddy!
140907, Haha, I wasn't offended
I was enjoying the conversation, two berserkers just started chasing me around and my multitasking wasn't quite up to that task. Fun character, good luck!