Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lonfedric Ulbrandt the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Voralian Defender
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140602
140602, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lonfedric Ulbrandt the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Voralian Defender
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 3 14:18:40 2021

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Lonfedric perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:183
140646, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lonfedric Ulbrandt the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Voralian Defender
Posted by Maeneekoni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great interactions, poor Arj would've been so sad on how Mae turned out..or maybe not :). GLWYN.
140617, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lonfedric Ulbrandt the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Voralian Defender
Posted by Laq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a fun, scary duel partner! Thanks for the fights!
140613, Goodbye
Posted by Lonfedric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It took me a day to recover from this unforeseen death. I'm still a bit in shock.

Ubekoz, I wasn't burning con that quickly. Don't want to say too much but it's very much character challenge related. You guys are in for some fun/surprise/pain. Great char enjoyed all our chats.

Rahs, Thanks for putting this together. I was envious of everybody involved in the last challenge and wanted to try it. It was great but having an IC mother is pretty weird. Lots of fun all around and I liked trying to figure out the mysteries. Other char challenge guys you're in for some cool surprises.

Tissie, great chats! You played your role awesomely and I was always in awe of how good you were doing. Thanks for making this fun. In retrospect I wish I would've gone Outlander after seeing the large number of Fort chars. Great interactions anyway though!

Tristhana, you are mean! And I mean that in the best way possible. Great job with your char. You wouldn't believe how many times you knocked me on my heels and I had to say to myself.. don't be defensive.. don't be defensive.. Well done, keep winning.

Vrimold, enjoyed our fights. Couple of them you got really close, couple I got close. I had been following stalking you for a while and then you ate a petite and froze up. I couldn't pass up that opportunity but felt bed, and also don't eat petites in the road when there's an assassin on? If you went to your guild which was 5 steps away you wouldn't have died. Any of the gangs basically the ganger came out on top. I felt really bad the time you raided and died 3 times against me and Gann. It was a tough duo to raid against. Liked Vrimold's RP and you can tell he was tough minded.

Ganndretia, we ranked up a bit and (edit*: I didn't learn certain things about you until I) was pretty late into hero? Other than that great job and you'll be a great captain.

Azorinne, thanks for the title after the little scuffle in Voralia. That was fun. I was low level and I think everybody was very concerned I was going to die. (I was too). But somehow I stayed alive. Stuff like that is a lot of fun for us thanks for doing it.

Umbrand, great talks, you're doing great.

Laq, you were my adversary. RNG was always on your side for some things, always on my side for others. Great job. I enjoyed all the fights. When you assassinated Gann I had warned her a few times you were stalking.. I stepped away to do something and she said over CB..

Ahrloire, fun interactions, you obviously know your stuff. Keep having fun with it.

Dollerveim, you scare me fighting orcs without fly. I had just started stalking and martial trance was on cooldown and I see you getting tripped to death, I jumped in to save you but at great risk. Orcs would kill me in 1 bad bash if I wasn't tranced. Glad you survived.

Ralon, fun running with you. You knew your stuff. Surprised it took you so long to get maran but then you deleted shortly after?

Ranil, great job enjoyed running with you. But I kept confusing with with Ralon at some point. Still doing it now. ;)

Phelan, you were elusive and a very scary foe. RNG was on my side for a few of the fights then I think you didn't fight me anymore. You got me pretty good the first time or two?

Mordrel/Haelior I enjoyed all our fights.

Maeneekoni, great interactions, can't believe you're still alive! I was Arjandrou also and you just keep rocking. Keep kicking ass old friend :).

Padwei, It was very very fun going down the path of your religion and thanks for giving me those interactions. I got to see a lot and like to think I was on the path to tattoo. Couldn't catch you again after the last talk. It was a lot of fun and gave me things to do in the downtime of 8v1 enemy.

Thanks all and thanks again Rahsael for putting this together.

Hope I didn't forget anybody!

* - edited to keep some IC things secret.
140614, Can't forget the ORCS!
Posted by Lonfedric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All of you are so fun to fight, constant source of fun throught Lonfedrics life. My edges were geared around defending/trying to kill you guys. When three of you came to raid was one of the funnest times I had as Lonnie. A tick or two and I would've gotten back into the fight before you killed the watcher. Good job guys keep up the good work.
140618, Deleted message
Posted by Bleh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No message
140651, RE: Goodbye
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did a fantastic job! Really well done, and you became a real force for the Fortress, too.

Without ruining anything, I'll just say that people are still talking about you, so you did something right. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.
140659, RE: Goodbye
Posted by Azorinne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really get to watch Lonfedric as much as I would have wanted. What I did see, I enjoyed, and your interactions with Tissie were always just so adorable. The boyish charm really rung out on this one. Good job!
140608, Wow!
Posted by Ubekoz Dawnblessed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had no idea you were burning con so quick or was this part of the... we'll find out at a later date thing?

Regardless. Really liked you and hope you enjoyed your time in the Fortress. Come on back sometime soon.
140607, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lonfedric Ulbrandt the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Voralian Defender
Posted by Tissie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh my little golden finch. There shall always be some candy or chocolate for you.

Loved the character and interactions.
140609, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lonfedric Ulbrandt the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Voralian Defender
Posted by Tissie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Also...it was funny. Every time I would see Lonfedric pop up on the twitter pk, I was proud! heh.
140606, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lonfedric Ulbrandt the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Voralian Defender
Posted by Tristhana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh, Lonny.

How heartbreaking. You did so well, and there was so much more to explore.

Great job on your character, and I'm sure we'll talk all about this later.