Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Minverna Heizenhoff the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140549
140549, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Minverna Heizenhoff the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 24 19:58:25 2021

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Minverna perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:233
140580, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Ubekoz Dawnblessed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish you a happy life in the Azure Fields.

I liked Minverna and was looking forward to working with you. Hope you get the chance to make something you enjoy soon.
140575, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Minverna Heizenhoff the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Umbrand on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heard what happened. I get not wanting to go through everything IC, but I'm still disappointed you left so soon after making Captain.

It was always good to see you online, and it was pretty clear from early on you were in line for leadership. I was glad to see it happen, just wish it would've lasted longer.
140567, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Minverna Heizenhoff the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Tissie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened?
You were trucking along decently and then all of the sudden after being leader you up and delete?

Had a few interactions with you and you always seemed solid and fun. Oh well, Fort will take a hit for this, but I hope you find something else to bring you fun.
140554, Not that we really shared logins
Posted by Ash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nor did stuff together, but Min seemed like a solid Captain and will be missed!