Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Taranya the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140429
140429, (DELETED) [None] Taranya the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 6 23:24:59 2021

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Taranya perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:121
140432, RE: (DELETED) [None] Taranya the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by dro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yet another muter by stroke guy
its like the only thing i feel like i can compete on this was my strongest one i had since the inciident had a really nice suit that eventually got eaten by th hoarding code ovrchristmas where i didnt log in
rolled tara as an idea to dedicate her char to my friend who had passed. had i really thought that through she should have ben an entropist over a tribunal app nevertheless the char had lear developments i abandoned tryng to join the spire and wandered
tara found she njoyed hunting then met a paladin vindicator got the idea in her head of becoming vindy and reinvigorated the idea
tara had a disagreement with gnimos that led to her pledge being rejected pwhimsical she just lost interest in the spire from theregnimos retired new provost maybe cn get in now one problem
durinng hunting days got flsgged slowing a willbroken paladin tough rd to being inducted didnt hsve the con from pve deaths after hording code lost the will to try took a crack at some folks i knew i couldnt kill deleted
interacted with a ton of ppl tried to be santa elf for lightwalkers to pass the time