Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Sebenso Sharpeson the Priest of Gluttony, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140039
140039, (AUTO) [None] Sebenso Sharpeson the Priest of Gluttony, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 25 14:54:56 2020

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sebenso perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:217
140052, RE: (AUTO) [None] Sebenso Sharpeson the Priest of Gluttony, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Itz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's hard to imagine that someone would let emperor auto, so hlI hope everything is alright with your in a real life.

In game, I liked Sebenso, you was the only logical choice for the emperor. I've been looking to kill you and turn you into my favourite zombie, for my collection of zombie-emperors. But you fought me just once and after that started to avoid me, which is understandable.

Good luck with your next, and with solving your troubles, if there are any.
140046, RE: (AUTO) [None] Sebenso Sharpeson the Priest of Glutt...
Posted by Cedany on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sebsenso, you annoying ####ing cow.

:(

Cedany went from thinking "Okay, weird correspondence school cow, we've all had our traumas." to "He's really interesting and supremely revolting!" to... >see phrase above< .

I don't mean it as an insult. I can't think of many situations where Cedany felt more disrespected than her interactions with post-vote Sebenso. Most of her annoyances are skin deep at best, and Sebenso definitely got past that.

OOC, I really enjoyed how you portrayed gluttony. It wasn't just "I need to eat a lot of food and I love food". The whining and disappointment when Sebenso didn't get the food he was expecting was fantastic. It felt like a mini victory when Cedany died and there were no body parts for him to have... which is crazy. Your playstyle really drove home the point that he was a glutton through and through.

Sad to see that you deleted, I was looking forward to seeing more from Sebenso. GLWYN.

140045, RE: (AUTO) [None] Sebenso Sharpeson the Priest of Gluttony, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Imperial Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wrongfully Terminated!

Man, I laughed so many times leveling up with you. Really bummed that there's no more Sebenso.
140044, My succulent glutton.
Posted by Morius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I must first offer my sincere apology for failing to tender your missive and event on time. Horrific things came up that kept me from you. The world is unfair, but that was why I was looking forward to you ruling it.
Watching your food frenzy toward ally and enemy alike was entirely charming, and how desperately I hoped that you would be able to learn to butcher as you did in Udgaard. I am sure Imbreia will miss you as much as I do.

"Gluttony is a fine art." Satyricon

"Many a goodly ox, with many a sheep and bleating goat did they butcher and cut up; many a tusked boar moreover, fat and well-fed, did they singe and set to roast in the flames of Hephaistos; and rivulets of blood flowed all round the place where the body was lying." Iliad
140043, Autoed Emperor, something very new, isnt it?
Posted by Random imperial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I feel your pain.
The damned mummy broke your spirit finally.
I liked Sebenso.
GLWYN!