Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Risund the Planewalker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139959
139959, (DELETED) [None] Risund the Planewalker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 13 21:54:32 2020

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Risund perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:159
140041, RE: (DELETED) [None] Risund the Planewalker
Posted by Risund on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ansal hit the nail on the head. This character was created for one purpose and one purpose only. Once I'd explored/mapped everything on my list of places to explore/map it was time to pull the plug.

I will say that orderly good conjurer was both better and worse for PvE than I expected it to be. Worse because of how ridiculously fragile elementals are and how most tough mobs now know to target them, but better because of how incredibly useful the projection spell is. It allowed me to map out some areas that I would never have been able to survive by myself.

Props to Primdella, Kira and Cedany, the three people I interacted with the most.
139975, RE: (DELETED) [None] Risund the Planewalker
Posted by Cedany on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This makes me sad! I enjoyed our few adventurers and wish we had gotten to explore more. (And figure out that one puzzle, gah!)

Cedany always found Risund to be a bit of a mystery - he was a presence in Galadon and elsewhere, but never aligned to any cabal. Why?! Still, it made her reflect a lot on what it meant to follow the Light, which isn't bad at all.

GLWYN!
139974, Thanks for the interactions.
Posted by Ansal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Guess you did all the solo exploring you wanted? Hope you moved on to another character.