Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Darreth the Legendary Slayer of Thirteen Dragons, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139761
139761, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Darreth the Legendary Slayer of Thirteen Dragons, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 6 01:04:36 2020

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Darreth perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:120
139790, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Darreth the Legendary Slayer of Thirteen Dragons, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Llyion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Darreth
You play great dwarven personality
I was hoping you would stay around and become a famous Provincial. Thanks for everything! GLWYN. See you in the fields
139782, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Darreth the Legendary Slayer of Thirteen Dragons, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by ordasen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were perhaps one of the only few Tribs that Katiah liked :) You were about the law, but not blinded by it. More so you let your dwarven nature shine forth more so.

Great job and a shame
139774, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Darreth the Legendary Slayer of Thirteen Dragons, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Cedany on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't interact much, but thank you for being a friendly face and making my time beyond the Academy a bit more bearable. GLWYN