Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Gharduk Thiggnefer the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139585
139585, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Gharduk Thiggnefer the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 15 14:46:20 2020

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Gharduk perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:163
139660, Death Global Echoes
Posted by Gaspare Gnazzo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The skies above the Imperial Lands take on an eerie glow as Centurions destroy statues and burn scrolls honoring the late War Master and Shadow Lord - both declared Anathema post-mortem.

Gaspare Gnazzo hovers over the obliteration. "Leaving this mortal coil during a vote for the Throne? There is a special place in Hell for you - and I've made sure of that!

Finally, Gaspare donates two effigies of the late sect leaders to the Balator orphanage, where, for rewards of cheap candy, little children beat them until they break. Just like life did.
139589, We didn’t interact but...
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your build is one I’ve thought about before. If you could give some thoughts and insights that would be great. Thanks in advance.
139588, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Gharduk Thiggnefer the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Posted by Nalasul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I saw, you were fearless. Sometimes in the "Leeeroy Jenkins!" sense, but fearless nevertheless!