Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Lokril the Learned of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13952
13952, (DEL) Lokril the Learned of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 6 09:55:34 2003

9 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Lokril perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:74
PK Ratio:80% (closer to 100% is better)

13953, Enough of assassins for now.
Posted by Lokril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Made Lokril just to pass the time until I could figure out something else to play. Assassins are a great class and still one of my favorites because they are very balanced and very low maintenance.
13954, boo & cheer
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did ask the imms to speak with you about changing your name to Lockril or something similar, but no joy.

I was a little worried that you'd get tells from my spies (given the first 5 letters of our name were the same and you came before me in alphabetical order) and reveal them. So initially I was very pissed off about an assassin called Lokril running around.

Anyway, I travelled with you as my current character, and decided I liked you after all, and that you probably weren't trying to piss me off. You seemed to know your stuff to me.
13955, RE: boo & cheer
Posted by Lokril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Talk about being completely surprised and feeling incredibly dumb after seeing you for the first time. If I hadn't put so much time into training etc... I would have deleted right then and there. I still contemplated it for quite some time after that, but decided to let things stand.
13956, heh
Posted by Lokrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd like to have heard the complaints if we ran around pk'ing together.