Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Wijara Dis the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139518
139518, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Wijara Dis the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 4 13:27:48 2020

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Wijara perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:448
139534, Wouldst thou like to taste butter?
Posted by 25IntFireGiant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

GLWYN, it'll probably have bloodthirst.
139521, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Wijara Dis the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a fairly enjoyable character. Special thanks to Inaj, Terenthial, Vlalkon, Trelgrath, Hararhar and others that made it enjoyable.

The role of the character was to get in to hell. While I considered success on that front a long shot at best, I was hoping for a bit more imm interaction on that. Unfortunately I did not get a response to my email to sacer and the imms eventually made it clear they could not going to do anything. So I apoligise to the people who got their hopes up on that one.

I wanted to see how viable a certain prep item was to get on a non-dex warrior. In the end it’s viable, but only with the best gear and other utility items.

My nighttime (which is offpeak) started fairly good with fights until people realized I hit insanely hard. Fights got harder to find. Then new chars levelled up with the magical foresight of avoiding Wijara  Such is the way of the small player base.
The time I got on the weekends were interesting, often the under-dog. But I constantly found that 1 v 3 so often turned in to 1 v 0. Logging off seems to be a virus that spreads. I guess this is not a surprise and I can always get more fights by playing a weaker char so I can’t really blame anyone.

In the end the character was spoilt by the only player in the game I truly despise. A guy that literally logs in once a week at most. Relies on getting kills by instant RNG and full loots everyone to grief. Getting fulled by him when he was not even involved in the fight is a bit annoying. I can only assume the Armageddon was probably going to go in to his storage at that point.

In any event, it was probably good timing as it aligns with other factors, I think I am well overdue to take a break from the game.
At least this time I can quit and not be annoyed at any imms. Thanks for some interaction Gaspere (shame did not continue but I assume you were busy).
139524, Cheater
Posted by YouKnowWho on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are a cheater, and you should have been banned - twice, for OOC things that you did - twice. Your regular OOC whines were ridiculous, though. Your problem is that you are playing not against characeters, but against players, and that you are unable to separate your characters one from each other. In Cador's times, you would get ROTDed and slain over and over again, and then banned. Your toxic behavior is what kills the playerbase, and it's really good for the game that you are gone. It's a shame that imms have ignored the cheating report, but karma worked well and you got what you've deserved. Rot.
139529, RE: Cheater
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think the only time I went ooc was once against you after you did a complete #### move and Ishuli rightly pulled me up on it. I think a bit of a stretch to call me a cheater and you are really just hoping your baseless accusations will stick because I did in fact break the rules multiple times during my immature 20's some 20+ years ago. But I stick to the rules now and would be willing to guess people hate you more than they hate me.

I wish you never came back because you are the only player I do not like.

Jalim and Shapa pk me, take my best things and I actually applaud them later for well played. I don't have a problem with dieing or losing gear. I just have a problem with you.

Didn't you blame the coronavirus for not showing up, seems like a bit OOC eh?

139531, You two need to get a room. (n/t)
Posted by Aithiar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(n/t)
139532, Solid.
Posted by Halimar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Personally I had no issues with any of your claimed chars. All of them were solid and I enjoyed interactions we've got.

Wijara was all about just insane damage output. Also got balls and courage which was respected. Well done!

>> The time I got on the weekends were interesting, often the under-dog. But I constantly found that 1 v 3 so often turned in to 1 v 0. Logging off seems to be a virus that spreads. I guess this is not a surprise and I can always get more fights by playing a weaker char so I can’t really blame anyone.

I think this is about the case when myself and DM left while you've been trying retrieve - just FYI it was about 4th hour being on and the time just went off. May be there been several other cases though which I'm unaware of.

Good job, dude, and GLWYN.