Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Daksoble Est Sillvaeren the Weaver of the Elements, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139401
139401, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Daksoble Est Sillvaeren the Weaver of the Elements, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 18 19:26:47 2020

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Daksoble perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:379
139420, Too bad our times didn't mesh more
Posted by Krendala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed my chats with Daks. Too bad our times didn't mesh more, seems we hardly saw each other for any length of time. Thanks for the help with the puzzles I was working through. I've got one figured out and getting closer on the second.

Hope you're already running around with a new character.
139406, Daksoble's Goodbye:
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He posted this on the Discord:

I played Daksoble, had great fun. Won't be posting anything on the forum, too lazy to create an account. Memorable interactions are Ishuli, Itzen, Targung, Laurandt, Deirmor, and a bunch of others that I can't really remember. Ishuli - when I visualise you, I see Cardinal. Thanks for everything!
139402, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Daksoble Est Sillvaeren the Weaver of the Elements, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Llyion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate to see this. I had fun playing alongside Daksoble while it lasted. Good friend, magistrate, and Vindicator. GLWYN.