Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ziviriz the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138724
138724, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ziviriz the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 7 11:40:36 2020

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ziviriz perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:182
138725, Thanks to all!
Posted by Ziviriz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw the Village was really struggling so I just went for it. Panmorne told me to figure out what was going on with Nossos to better protect him as a defender so I involved myself with character challenge for a while. Wow Rahsael, well done! That was a lot of twists and turns to unravel and I still think I only figured out about 60% of the active going-ons.

The Village wasn't struggling anymore and had a lot of new blood so I felt like it was a good time to leave because I usually get bored pretty easily.

To all who lost magical items I typically only looted them when the veil wasn't normal/strong. I'm sorry you guys hate that dynamic so much but its part of the game. All you have to do is write down what you lost and go get it when the mud reboots. Looking at you Lyrentia and Yaen.

Shoro. I spent like 6 hours IRL helping you with exploration/observation, ranking, and other things. Immediately upon hitting 35 you left the group and assassinated your previous groupmate and then missed an assassination on me whereupon you said 'sorry about that, I just need to get this skill up'. I get it, I really do, but get off your RP high horse. You then full sac'd the Commander and Lorente from what I understand because I grabbed everything I could from your corpse. That's just sort of whatever but at the time I was thinking of how my life could have better been spent with that 6 hours not helping you. Anyway if you have anything bad to say don't even say it because apparently that is how goodbyes work with you.

This character was a Panmorne follower not a Nalasul follower btw. I had a lot of really cool things going on with deception though but my take on it was it was a tool of war/combat but not an all encompassing religion. The only thing I will say with regards to all that is it would be cool if everything IC stayed IC and wasn't figured out OOC amongst people.

Trib war was fun. Tribunal has more mages in it right now than every other cabal combined. Everyone saying 'oh he's just powergaming blah blah blah', look at the statistics. Leaders command plus total mages. Like it or not Trib is the mage cabal so war made sense. Mortavala, it was so cool to see you figure #### out and I laughed when you ganked me with Emperor.

Thanks for the good times!
138727, GLWYN!
Posted by ice king on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a beast. It was fun seeing you cause so much chaos and just mow through guards like a chainsaw.
138729, I'll bother to respond
Posted by Shoro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1) Didn't full sac Nossos and he knows it.
2) Didn't full Lorente and he knows it.
3) you admit to fulling me when I didn't full anyone.

So... maybe you get off your high horse? Thanks.

Nice that the biggest paragraph in your goodbye is to me where you admit fulling me and being mad about leveling me OOC. What a vast contrast in your personality and the person I killed in front of you when it comes to how things were handled OOC and IC.

All of you act so high and mighty but none of you actually fit the bill. All the Shoro slander makes me smile, though. Thanks.

And for the record I said sorry BEFORE assassinating the first rager. You guys can't get ANY of your facts straight.

Good job, though. You fulling me somehow became MY reputation instead of YOURS, no matter how many times I told the story, both OOC and IC. Well played, douche. Even in your goodbye you manage to keep the lie going. That's some dedication, bro.
138731, Anonymity fits you well
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The first time Lyrentia and Ziv interacted, you sounded like the player who previously played the village assassin that just con-died. You implied you were newb from the corpsethrall death you took near sumners.

As for a villager, and most the ones I've seen as of late, woulda got their huts burnt in no time if this was 7+ years ago, you are definitely no exception to that. Btw, yeah, I get your point with magical items but I personally felt that was a bit excessive. Not only did we have have interactions before where loot wasn't a thing, the items you took I couldn't get back sadly, because Scion don't help scion lol. I did try, and even after working that dwarf necro for about an hour, getting them down to bleeding wounds, and my army dying, it wasn't cutting it.

Again though, I'll reiterate that I was already having a lousy day, and instead of logging, I vented a bit of frustration on you, and well your response was far from IC in my perspective, but you may have thought you were, w/e.

I will say though, reading your goodbye thread while hiding behind an anonymous name, your char was a tool, you played a cookie cutter build and acted like you were some hot ####, then cried when I decided not to even fight you on Lyrentia anymore because it was pointless for me. I already had #### for con and I tended to play a bit more haphazardly for the enjoyment of the fights rather than having to be a "winner" in a game your character dies in anyways. To each their own, have fun, hope your next isn't as much as a tool and GLWYN
138733, Hated your build, but loved the fights
Posted by Viggkhun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gonna miss getting cut up. Hope you had fun.

I liked the fights we got at least.

GLWN
138736, Good times,
Posted by Ftholthfr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Must have been a crazy ride. Ziviriz was always on the move. I learned quite a bit from our interactions, so thanks for that and good luck with your next.
138737, RE: Thanks to all!
Posted by Nalasul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Two thumbs up. Especially liked your contest idea.
138791, Sneaky and clever
Posted by Panmorne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were as clever as you were ugly, and that's pretty damned clever. I liked seeing you plug yourself into the ongoing events and the like, and was sure as hell curious if you'd play a part until the end.

I sure had fun with our chats, sure as hell hope you did too.
138805, My kryptonite
Posted by Snerdrull on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just couldn't budge you and got close a few times. I still never
figured out the hint you gave me to how to turn the tide with you.
Well done.
138807, Just couldn't.do anything to you
Posted by Narra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Drow stsf rager might be my worst matchup, especially with your specs. Well done and glwyn!