Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Pius the Affirmation of Life, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138719
138719, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Pius the Affirmation of Life, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 7 06:32:40 2020

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Pius perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:61
138722, Bye-bye!
Posted by Pius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pius was a pet-project for the short login sessions, when I couldn't stay for long. Actually, I've rolled a healer just to see how modern healers work - I had one about ten years ago.

For fun, one the next day after I've rolled, I've pledged to the Tribunal. And suddenly I'm in. On the same day, or next one, I've got empowerment. I was like wtf... I didn't plan to play him! But I've decided to give it a try.

Gnome race for the healer is the stupidest thing one could do. Maces were completely destroying me (hi to Nossos and cranials + deathblows + crushing hands from Frtolhtr or something). I was a target number one in all fights, so I've been quickly rendered useless/dead.

But Pius was fun. He was overenthusiastic, always energetic, always inspired and optimistic. I laughed many times while I've been playing him, and his role really entertained me, and I hope everyone else.

Yet, modern healers can't do anything solo and I couldn't just run around, unable to retrieve/fight/etc, just not my style.

Daksoble rocks; Mortavala rocks in RP-sense, but sucks in combat soooo much! :)))) Yet, I liked both of you very very much, you two kept me playing. Morty, you need to fight other players more. You’ll likely die, but you’ll learn, and with your RP quality you’ll truly shine. Those missed trips, those unused phoenix kicks! :))))

Ishuli, thank you for the empowerment and sorry for the deletion! Since I couldn't invest as much time as I would like into Pius, deletion seemed to be the right decision. Plus, I didn't really want to take rare slots in the Spire. And also, I had some bad events that happened recently and got into a kind of dead end which also significantly decreased my desire to play.

Thanks to everyone who was part of Pius life, see you there! And have a wonderful, miraculous game!