Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Chimbles T. McGimbles the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138581
138581, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Chimbles T. McGimbles the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 9 00:10:38 2020

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Chimbles perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:164
138594, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Chimbles T. McGimbles the Gran...
Posted by Chimbles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really didn't want to delete but schedule changed and really don't have time to play for the next few months. Apologies to the Spire for taking the exit.

After being removed for inactivity, spent two months trying to get back in. Log in, fly around to the protected cities, clean up trash, civilian militia patrol-y stuff.

Role was fairly simple. An "I <3 Law" cheerleader gnome who would get overly excited and talk too fast. Basically wanted to help fill out the Spire and maybe make it easier for others to play the cabal.

Enjoyed the forms she got.

I can't 100% remember her original name. May have been Tibbles. One day in the low to mid-ranks, I log on and see a mid-range character named Tibble who sends me a tell "You gotta be kidding me". So an Imm has me change the name and I choose Chimbles. Then Tibble deletes a few days later. :)
138598, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Chimbles T. McGimbles the Gran...
Posted by Xiqoanna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice character. I enjoyed our pointless, drawn-out fights. Sucks you had to delete after you spent so much time getting back in. Better luck next time.
138592, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Chimbles T. McGimbles the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Llyion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am quite sad to see you leave. I thought you going be to a tribunal returner that turned out awesome. There was even some talk about making you provincial because of your know-how and dedication to becoming reinducted. I loved Chimbles personality and I was sad to hear that you retired. I hope all is well and that I see you around Thera. Cool character with a cool rhyming name. GLWYN!
138596, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Chimbles T. McGimbles the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Sorry I couldn't stick around after all of the build-up. Reeeeeally didn't want to delete but just no time right now.
138588, RIP McGrumbles
Posted by Aztezul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really like Chimbles Mcgribbles. You were one of my favorites.

Best of luck with your next.
138595, RE: RIP McGrumbles
Never ceased to make me laugh. Thank you for that.