Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13831
13831, (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 3 01:33:35 2003

10 o''clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Khalil perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:198
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

13832, RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Talin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We's sad t' see ya go. You was always sittin' 'round the guild, and sorry 'bout that one time we was after that one feller and ended up with what I imagine was your eighty some stalks. He lef' one and we both missed him. *snicker*. Anysways, I'm proud t' say I'd always given scions false information as t' yer whereabouts 'n had a fun time misleadin' 'em too. Is kinda sad, 'cause I kinda allied myself with the scions awhile ago when they was weak so I wouldn't be 'tacked by everybody, and now they're all strong and I got nobody t' kill. *whimper*. Back t' you, you was always aroundabout and I had noticed yas wasn't all that violent, normal lightwalkers would, I dunno, at least get angry after I telled 'em I killed Tarnyxil or a pair uh maran dead for vengence. Yas was always the quiet type, and I had fun pretendin' I was a maran with you t' them younglings. Hope ya had a good time bein' an entopist. *smirk*. Anyways, the guild'll be more emptier without ya 'n I'm already saddened 'bout the shrinkin' numbers of people I kin talk t'. Hope t' see ya again soon. *wave*
13833, The wounded puppy looks upwards...
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
to his master and cringes, but accepts it's punishment because it doest know any better.....

Hell Khalil, I was beginning to feel sorry for you. After I lifted your deathmark, I had thought you would stick around a while longer. I dont believe you were hunted after that.....but showing up in an area where all the Scions are gathering, in attempts to get some gear....is not wise.

I had hoped to turn you into a spy by bribing you with those things you wanted.....then slowly through my winning personality....corrupt you. *snicker*

Anyhow....take care.

13834, RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Khalil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well, back to shifters, heh cause i suck at fighters, they are too gear dependant. did 20 assass attempts, lowest number of stalks was 8, highest was 85, none hit

i pretty much bitch ranked people for the most part, cause i aint much of a pker, dont enjoy it, and find it boring. you would have thought i would have learned my lesson with hirin on playing fighter classes, but no, dumb me tries again har har. maybe next fighter i will do better. to anyone i travelled with, i dont think i had many companions i didnt like,

Kraenesk
yeah i'll list em again
Amphend,Kraenesk,Griel,Leius,Nosilla,Jarinz,Rhuin,Daellan,Hirin,Ulfin,
Nwayreth, Barimorus, and now last (and pretty much least) Khalil
13838, RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Airael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well damn... Sorry to see you go. I felt sorry when I heard you were being hunted all the time by Scions. Was fun having you around too. Thanks for teaching me a few things that time we travelled. Have fun with your next and see ya in the fields!

*gooses you tenderly*
13837, RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
for the short period of time i knew this new one i rather liked him.. and thanks fer the sword.

hope yer next one you like better.

13835, RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Anxor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I havent been around for a while because of RL issues but last i saw you, you were wearing 2 unicorn pendants and Amathylar. I cant imagine how you managed to die. I liked you, i especially liked the fact that you were a lightwalker and helped to facilitate my kills.
Overall i thought you were a bit of a noob, and now i see that you were one with combat classes. Nothing wrong with that.

>i pretty much bitch ranked people for the most part, cause i
>aint much of a pker, dont enjoy it, and find it boring.

Humm, heh, hardly boring, but the enjoyment part i cant argue with, its a matter of personal taste.

>number of stalks was 8, highest was 85, none hit

This probably had a lot to do with the boredom factor, 85 stalks?!???! Damn man. Given your statement i would replace 'boring' with 'frustrating', and you would have probably enjoyed pking more if you had landed any of the assassinations :)

See you around.

13836, RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Khalil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh yeah, had 6 shifter heroes and one warrior, and one assassin,
funny thing was i always had a sack of haste/stone/protection/shield/aura/fly, but never thought to use em