Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iuzon the Master of Pyrotechniques
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138307
138307, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iuzon the Master of Pyrotechniques
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 11 09:26:16 2020

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Iuzon perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:138
138310, First invoker.
Posted by Iuzon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hated it. Spells weren't really an issue and I don't mind spamming. Applying the spells was a bit annoying. The enemies I had were always over prepared and very few. Nobody in the cabal to really do anything with. My dreams of dragons and sploring were quickly realized as unavailable given the current cabal situation. Nightreaver seemed a bit dormant at first so I thought maybe that was a go but then he started logging in. Aylosi went dormant the day I rolled and that kinda killed the religion aspect of the character as well.

I really liked my role and thought it was a good one.

Too much finesse and thinking required for me, laying out traps, putting up the right spells, bleh. Needs more call blood/pincer.
138312, RE: First invoker.
Posted by Shandae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What was the role if you don't mind sharing? Also I had no idea Aylosi went dormant.
138313, Boy Meets Girl
Posted by Iuzon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Back in time. Mage wars just ended.

Boy meets girl.

Girl is elf girl in newly formed Darsylon.

Boy is from war-mage tribe struggling for existence north of Darsylon.

Girls father disapproves. Orders a test. If boy takes on magical sleep for centuries and elf girl still loves him when he wakes up he will approve of relationship.

Girl loves boy. Waits for centuries. Visits living tomb under tree north of Darsylon weekly. Waits.

Necromancy happens. Wakes up boy. Boy sees girl. Super loves. Newly emerged skeleton stabs elf girl through heart with spear.

Boy is sad. Boy is mad at Elves for stupid test. Boy is mad at necromancy and defiling ####.

Boy has no direction and no family left to learn war magic from.

Angry boy does a magic by himself at elves and defilers.

Joins Outlanders. Seeks Aloysi to learn to control magic.

Burns Darsylon some. Wants to kill dragons. my delete face when nobody in cabal.