Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ceth Raindancer the Enduring Force of Nature
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138285
138285, (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ceth Raindancer the Enduring Force of Nature
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 7 18:49:05 2020

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ceth perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:496
138302, RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ceth Raindancer the Enduring Force of Nature
Posted by ChaoticGoodHuman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't comment much on the two years this char was around for.

But I was left kind of wondering why you would send the hunt against a chaotic good human that you never met or seen before.

I was actually aware it was a full moon and I assumed I was safe, else I would not have walked there.

138303, RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ceth Raindancer the Enduring Force of Nature
Posted by Ceth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just because chaotic does not mean you're safe from outlander. Use coins make you reason for hunting alone to some outlander. Then Ceth found adamantite your corpse, and you still expect sympathy. No sympathy.
138305, Worst excuse ever.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Considering the guiding principles of Outlander say you don't hunt for pleasure you really can't just kill someone and assume 'well they probably have coins.' OMG they HAVE ADAMANTITE YESSSSS I DID IT MOM.

138306, Go easy on Ceth
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
An an obvious ESL, his grasp of the English language may not be enough to properly understand the guiding principles.
138311, RE: Go easy on Ceth
Posted by ice king on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and Lhydia sound like a married couple.

If you want to pick on Ceth, do it somewhere else. Don't clutter up his death thread like some classless trolls.
138314, K. n/t
gr
138308, You guys are cute.
Posted by ice king on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really cute.
138309, RE: Worst excuse ever.
You sound like would be boring outlander. Ceth saw many outlander kill for pleasure, this include leaders. Ceth saw other outlander kill other outlander for pleasure. You sound like don't know how play outlander, or you are the chaotic human and you sad lost strange bracers. It only gear, get over it. Or maybe you just troll, that is possible.
138318, Who says that killing for coins is killing for pleasure
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The two don't necessarily overlap.
138315, RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ceth Raindancer the Enduring Force of Nature
Posted by Graatch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Finding something in a corpse after killing him cannot be the basis for having killed him in the first place.

Logic is a bitch.
138317, That not the basis.
You are bitch.

Person who still active and post here to complain also bitch.

Trolls off my feed. reeeeee
138319, But
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There are all kinds of ways of telling whether someone uses coins.

Hell, you could even kill someone for hanging around towns a lot. An outlander ranger attacked me until I stayed out of towns, and then left me alone completely after.
138286, RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ceth Raindancer the Enduring Force of Nature
Ceth was a lot of fun. Alive for so long, meet so many people it hard to remember all names. Many good times with friends and foes both.

I love outlander. Things never boring, especially when good and evil both in tree. Druids are nice but take a lot of work, so because I lazy I not the strongest druid but I still kill a few people. Maybe do again and try be more deadly druid.

I thank everyone for playing and all immortals for work put into game. This game like no others, and is best in my opinion. Please keep going!

Ceth
138288, RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ceth Raindancer the Enduring Force of Nature
>I lazy I not the strongest druid but I still
>kill a few people. Maybe do again and try be more deadly
>druid.

Agree. You weren't very powerful or deadly but that's to be expected with new players. I thought you learned a lot over the time of playing Ceth. Next druid will be much better I am sure.

As much as I liked Ceth overall, I was a bit disappointed in your lack of RP at the end. Sorta left a bad taste in my mouth how you "gave up" on RP considering how well you started.

GLWYN
138289, RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ceth Raindancer the Enduring Force of Nature
I don't remember who you played but only time Ceth stop RP with someone was when they talk OOC. If Ceth stoped interacting with you then go back look at how self was acting.

Ceth RP whole life up to the end. If don't believe, ask Outlanders.
138290, Frosty why are you pretending to be ESL? (nt)
gr
138292, Sort of what I was wondering.
Hellos my friendsss!

I move on the Empire to take the Codex! If you wish to join me there feel free.

To suddenly Fupplin on forums. Wtf. Be ESL IC too if you're gonna pretend.
138293, Frosty is a new player?
Posted by FanatiC on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am sorry I can translate better.

Regardless, Death Threads are for goodbyes let's leave it to that.
138294, Yeah basically. n/t
gr