Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mahle BlackMaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138259
138259, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mahle BlackMaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 5 00:07:13 2020

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Mahle perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:196
138341, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mahle BlackMaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Llyion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed Mahle. He was a cool character and a great Vindicator. I love it when Llyion is able to get along with an evil character so well. Good personality and good role. Your vindication and ability to take the fetish by yourself will be missed. Great job!

Heu heu! GLWYN
138264, Fair conversations.
Posted by Xuvian. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our chats though I despised what you did to me. I don't blame you, a lot of people do that sort of thing but it really lends itself to your build. I am glad you stopped though.

I think we could have had a pretty decent dynamic in our banter and chats. I really wanted to see if I could get you to turn. I think after expanding my views on law, I may have had an even more compelling argument but I'll never know.

Regardless, I wish you the best with whatever's next.
138268, RE: Fair conversations.
Posted by legobelt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, felt a little bad about it, but figured I had to do it once at least.
138262, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mahle BlackMaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Tzsatsh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nooooo :(

Godf'ndammit.

I *loved* Mahle :(

Sorry for disappearing lately, workload has been crazy busy.

Thank you for being you and good luck on your next.

138263, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mahle BlackMaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
I love you too <3
138260, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mahle BlackMaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Itzenxilaatl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What???

Damnit, why? I liked your drooling so much, since my very beginning, when we meet in the Sands of Sorrow and I've been no one yet. Damn, you broke my morning, now I'll have to fire someone. :(
138261, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mahle BlackMaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Sorry :(

Ranger got boring, and getting heavy looted sealed the deal
138287, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mahle BlackMaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Ceth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I sorry, I tried returning things, I tell you your charms bracelet was on ground and you never picked up.