Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Bronswor Goldenmane the Champion of the Virtues, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137918
137918, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Bronswor Goldenmane the Champion of the Virtues, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 22 15:37:39 2019

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Bronswor perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:165
137919, Korsgaard SAAD
Posted by Korsgaard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You gave it a very valiant effort my good chum!

When you died doing the thing I had an audible "Wuh Woh" and I can only assume that's why we are here.

Good luck with your next!
137929, RE: Korsgaard SAAD
Posted by Bronswor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had loads of fun, and this is my second follower of you which I thoroughly enjoy the camaraderie and the epic adventures.

Following your religion the first time gave me great insight on "accomplishments". Meaning, I've killed those lesser beast hundreds of times on other chars, and it never really "meant" anything. But you made it feel like an accomplishment, and like it was worthwhile, really gave me something to sink my teeth in and RP.

Bronswor was fun to do as well, though I think I just lost interest after the 10,000th flank/angel wing lol. Though a few solo log-ins and taking so long to get the axe kinda wore on me. I also like to PVP, and well... this just didn't have that umph, though was great for PVE.

Love your religion and thanks for the great fun again, sorry I lost my heart for the character cause I really wanted to finish the quest this time.