Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) Strodo the Grand Master of Half-Wits
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13791
13791, (AUTO) Strodo the Grand Master of Half-Wits
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 1 2:31:30 2003

Strodo the Grand Master of Half-Wits was put to rest.

Race:gnome
Class:
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:255
PK Ratio:21% (closer to 100% is better)

13792, was fun while it lasted
Posted by thedrunkard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, just wanted to say sorry about the untimely ending.. let me be your guide to remember NOT to play outside the rules for your newb chars.. but other then that, strodo was a lot of fun, i had a hero shifter about a year back, then quit for a while, few months ago started strodo and took em all the way, heralds was fun, but i just dont think i have the social capassity to try that again, besides who would when your the cook and servin steaks to orcs! too bad though, i was really workin on getting to the clan, at least i think thrak knew i had an idea to, not to mention i was there so much, and a few good ranked orcs that agreed, even good ol behnestiken... was awesome when you, me, the hoard smashed all the villagers that day! was a slaughter! croc form is lethal..

its been a while since this went down and ive gone through a few chars and workin on something new now actually, but since i found this post, i might as well give a few thanks to the ones the char at least cared about..

Heralds :

Nwayreth.. thanks for the help, from almost birth, to hero, you were always there for me, dont take the attacking airael personal or anything, i just didnt want to make it public about the insanity deal i was doing.. i think i worked into it pretty well though, was fun watchin you get revenge though

Kialanon.. thanks for that rp with the steak deal.. really brought out the characters, yours and mines, true colors.. too bad ya never caught me!

Grinnin skull

Behn, craggath, straklaw... the ones i hunted with, was always fun, always a victory too, and for you youngns at the time, was cool helping you guys out, and sellin you elf steaks

others..

Panir.. strodo thought of you like a blood brother, again, my apologies for getting whack and screwing up a good thing with the char. Ill miss you man, one of the best, ic chars ive yet to have with a character yet, loved the bar talks and the adventuring. You were one hell of a raven follower

Sortee... hey gorgeous.. you were the most fun i had far as playing with eachother.. the tickling and all that, shadar was always a blast too

Anith.. dont know if you rememberd me.. but when you were a wee one i helped you out a few times, knew there was potential in ya.. goodjob

its been a while, sorry all you guys out there i missed.. strodo was a blast for the most part.. i just felt i hit a wall plus a side note, dont drink and play ... lol, you get in a lot of trouble
thanks
13795, well, at least I taught you to fly
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was hard work, but Fazril got you to do it in the end.
13796, RE: well, at least I taught you to fly
why yes you did! quite painfully taught me even.. but made a good friendship afterwards, who doesnt like hunting with an off/air shifter in the end eh? thanks fazril, another one of the unmentioned thanks.. so many names..
13793, RE: was fun while it lasted
Posted by Boogie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate to correct you about your own character, but you had ALLIGATOR, not crocodile. heh heh.
13794, RE: was fun while it lasted
lol. true true... its been a bit sinc i played so i get em mixed up, after him i sort of dug through a few ones quite fast.. tempting to mention them but.. probably do more harm then good, im still in there though, so watch out!!