Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xezira the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137888
137888, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xezira the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 18 15:28:19 2019

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Xezira perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:34
137894, Gah!
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We just meet and you go and delete.

Breaking a curator's heart over here.

-Ish
137895, RE: Major Regen Forms
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think when major regen forms were reworked they really lost most value. Most people use bobcat/hare/sand lizard over them. I never should have kept croc. My logic was oh I can just use croc for regen after fighting as lion! But I can’t fight as lion without barrier and barrier nukes regen.

I’d say fix it but the trend seems to be to only fix things down. So hare/bobcat/etc would probably lose dodge instead of major regen actually getting useful regen. Then I’d be stuck using possum for hero pk.

137910, I agree
Posted by clnt2020 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The right solution would be to partially return the healing effectiveness, at least 50% back. I've deleted my last shifter also because for the same reason, they are not fitting nor for effective explorations, nor for PK.

I'm pretty sure It does not require any knowledge of coding, should just one variable to play with. It's pretty obvious that nerf didn't work, so why not find a solution between those two extremes? There were a lot of shifter players before, maybe it would bring some of them back.
137911, I’m sure...
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That there are still plenty of shifter players. Croc just stinks. It needs dam redux and regen back.
137912, Fairly sure...
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Those dodge forms DO NOT need any sort of nuke, at all. They still can't keep up with an average geared, non-dexy, defense spec warrior for overall tankiness and damage combined unless you throw on ABS and that takes time and effort to get, only lasts a short time, and is best utilized in PvP not PvE.

I can understand if Croc and Komodo received a down tweak too far though. I felt the last time I had diamondback, I did the same as what you planned to do. I fought without using Barrier, fled, and regenerated, then came back. Usually using Bobcat over Diamondback.

That's not to say that bobcat is too good, it's saying that the upper tier is still too low.