Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Lyeine Kaireven the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137850
137850, (DELETED) [None] Lyeine Kaireven the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 15 12:40:07 2019

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lyeine perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:400
137866, Assassinated char.
Posted by scr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though I liked the part of its life when it used to be imperial. Also the quality of kills that this one managed to seal was real high.
137869, Waste of space
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a normal char, played well, until you got anathema.
Then you became a storage character for a bunch of items for months and months.
Complete waste of space.
137874, Thas was done for a purpose.
Next time they will think twice prior to assassinate someone's char for fun. Dead empire for a reasonable long time satisfied me well. I could do that even more, but just got bored.
137879, You're better than that dude (nt)
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
137882, We can get a players from other muds, but we cannot get other muds from inside of these players.
Posted by Sekpak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
SCR and Kstatida, as well as me and few other players played solace mud before. It was such a good school of pk that most ex-solacers go from playing their first characters to the top of top pkillers in CF in just about 2 years.

However we cannot get solace or in other words ooc mentality from them anyhow. That's where svirf villagers perma come from and eq/prep hoarding characters.

However even at first glance it's not cool, in the end we get much more than we lose with players from non-rp muds:
1. we get really good pkillers in all ranges;
2. we already have some people who do same and much worse things who didn't come from other muds and are our native players.
137880, RE: Asassinated Char
Posted by Tulhiz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think this was my fault but it didn't really have anything to do with OOC malice. I wanted to transition from Tribunal to Empire and I didn't want to have to go through the ranks and do a lot of donations.

I convinced current Emperor I was a 'valuable asset' by making him believe the entire council was about to call a vote and have him anathema. I said that your character specifically was the forefront of this and we had talked extensively about me gaining his trust to eventually be his downfall and allow you to be Emperor and me War Master. He bought it hook line and sinker with no issue, I became War Master, and he anathema'd you and demoted other people.

This is no way was OOC against you, but yeah it screwed over your character pretty hard when he anath'd instead of demoting you.

I'm sorry you took it as some sort of OOC vendetta and got your vengeance by...gear lockering on purpose? I don't really see how that got back at anyone, gear is out all the time. Certainly didn't phase my War Master any. I'm glad you found something that made you happy with the character though!
137885, RE: Thas was done for a purpose.
Posted by Blade on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Who were you getting back for assassinating your character?
Your hording impacted me and I had nothing to do with your char getting anathema.

The fool Emperor that anathema you deleted shortly after and that player made an outlander. So not sure who you were trying to get back at.
137933, This is terrible.
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anybody reading this should take it as a lesson of how not to act, and what not to do. This is sad.

"* Characters created strictly to annoy others will be removed."

-Ish
137872, I liked fighting you when I was Cheyerre.
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was always a fun fight that you generally would win. You always came to retrieve too. Good stuff.
137875, Yeah! That was sweet time.
Enjoyed fighting you too. Unusual build you has that time, well done, sir.
137891, RE: Assassinated char.
Posted by Gaspare Gnazzo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to give you some love for being a long-lived anathema, but it became hard to catch you. I was rooting for you (ooc, of course)!