Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Okoej Spor-Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137806
137806, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Okoej Spor-Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 8 07:17:16 2019

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Okoej perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:208
137823, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Okoej Spor-Rah the Legend of...
Posted by Dark_dwarf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Firstly wish to thanks all for this funny game...I dont look for preparations all time, because no like keep moving around and around looking for...few times i was with aura and hardly was without stone skin, but fight that gang in the fortress...oh...realy not good. dispel over quicksand...need more? yes, need, orb of travel...

I put my face to hit because i prefer interact with others players, if i come to fight, my flee button not works...then...lets fight...

Sometimes i dont know how, the flee button works very well... but Okoej born to fight and he was around mutch more than other imperials
with gears so nice, to put maybe in a museum, statues or something like thats.

Im not a new player, trust me. Just come to fight and fight...this is my idea about this CF... a shame we have few players, no like 20 years ago...
And believe me, i will not stop play this for words like few peoples put in comments...

Special thanks: Gaspare, Graitel, Sylvari, Zaol (few times), Gruntner and many others...

thanks for the words ... See you all again, soon.

137825, It's always very refreshing to see your characters.
Posted by Shapa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In a game where most people just teleport/recall and quit, and even more often simply don't login at the first sign of danger (be even imagined or real) it's always very refreshing to see your characters.

Yes, most of your battles were 100% suicide, but being on the enemy's side i clearly saw it you had totally nothing else to do most of the time anyway.

But you got me finally and it was good for both of us :)

P.S. I'd become serial villager player if i was you. You'd be some serious force all those people who think you are an easy frag would think twice before fighting against.
137828, I absolutely agree with Shapa here :P
Posted by Gruntner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you gotta do RBW man.. or even defender :) You would be reaaaaaaal scary with your no ####s given attitude, and some RNG deathblow love. I also think you will have a fantastic time! GLWYN.
137829, I smell the pain.
Posted by scr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
137820, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Okoej Spor-Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Posted by Hangry Gnomanticore on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You took a licking and kept on ticking. Major respect.
137816, In Summation
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everyone liked you because you were ####ing terrible at PKing and great at padding PK stats =)

The free frags will be missed!

<3 <3 oxox
137818, Well done making newer players feel welcome.
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure his more likely to stick around now that the vets have had their laugh.
137819, RE: In Summation
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
They liked him because he participated in player-killing in a way that indicates enjoying the act itself, it's contagious. Contrast that with a player who ####-foots around because they only care about changing a couple of symbols on their PBF.

You're projecting your own childish PK-ratio fetishism onto everyone else. Good developmental phase for a player to have at some point, but apparently it's one that idiots like you and Shaapa will never grow out of.

You may have missed it, but it's run its course and is no longer impressive or interesting, characters with few to no pk deaths are almost always extremely lame to play with.
137822, I have no idea who you are but..
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
..you sound like a free frag too.

GLWYN
137827, Oh nooooooooo!
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow I guess you got me huh
137815, Good Fights
Posted by Shaenalae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a ton of good fights. Glad we were able to fight one on one so many times. I'm going to miss having you to stand against. I felt like you were Shae's rival considering the amount we fought. I hope you had fun and good luck with your next!
137813, I liked this character
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You came against nasty odds over and over, which is why I made sure to give you a solo fight by asking the rest of fortress to let me fight you alone.

Ended up very embarrassed by it since I completely forgot to prep flight and died to tactics tripping me. But as I've said before, dying doesn't ruin fun if the guy you are dying to isn't a jerk. And I admired that you took that fight even though you probably expected to be piled on by the others nearby. Made me laugh when you attacked them right after killing me.

(I was Brenisur.)
137811, Ahh damned!
Posted by Gruntner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My two favorite Imperials dead. Man, you have a gutsy playstyle and you just keep trucking. You were a classy foe, and fun to interact with. A bit suicidal at times I felt but.. I also tried to give you opprotunities to GTFO at the end there. You were damn scary when paired with a Shaman. I appreciate your willingness to just get in and mix it up, and tried to give you solo fights as often as I could. Bad matchup for you, without preps - I admit.. Anyway, loved Okoej, and sad to see you gone. I thought for sure you were close to con death! GLWYN!

-Gruntner
137807, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Okoej Spor-Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Posted by Sylvari on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Curses! We did well together, even if you fell too oftern. You had guts. Sylvari will miss you much.