Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liusan the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137691
137691, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liusan the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 10 10:47:46 2019

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Liusan perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:73
137692, Fireheaded dreadlocked basket-weaver.
Posted by Panmorne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll sure as hell miss harassing you, had a damned good time with you. Hope you were enjoying it as well! Couldn't stop laughing after you became an old-man-stabber and had to talk to the Marshall about induction. Between you both I had stitches in my side from laughing so hard.

Hope death is easier on you than I was!
137694, May the holy bread give you indigestion
Posted by Brenisur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In the afterlife.

Just kidding. I liked you.
137695, Hey there!
Posted by Liusan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had great fun with you and it was those interactions that gave me a feel for who Liusan was. I will definitely be back with another follower.

I deleted because I took space and was relying heavily on offhand disarm. Something was definitely buggy with it as it failed more than 90% of the time regardless of what weapon I or the target was using. Then the ambidextrous disarmer edge just quit working altogether and offhand attempts started to consistently take two rounds instead of one. And while An Immortal (who was definitely not Panmorne) offered to help, I felt like the burden for coders is too high already and I'd probably be waiting a long time for a fix, so I opted to just delete instead.
137696, RE: Hey there!
Posted by Panmorne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I tested out that there offhanding and all, and found it working normally as far as I could tell. Next possible thing was to yank it off you and put it back on you to see if it cleared up whatever the hell the issue was.

Damned you for deleting, I was having a lot of fun with you!

Who is this old man 'sposed to bully now? HRM HRM!
137697, I noticed the same thing.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its like the edge actually made it worse for my wood-elf but I figured it might just be RNG. Also space just really sucks on an elf.
137698, Same here...
Posted by Liusan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It did start working worse post-edge, I think. I can definitely confirm it wasn't working at all at the end there.

And yeah, for some reason space hits on my elf were nothing like my centaur/wood-elf or minotaur.