Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Morok the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137655
137655, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Morok the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 29 00:47:24 2019

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Morok perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:125
137656, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Morok the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Morok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have pretty mixed thoughts about this character and there's a lot I could say but it probably wouldn't be productive, so I'll keep it brief.

To the Village, good luck. It's rough out there at the moment. Sorry I didn't stick it out longer but this game is meant to about having fun and I just wasn't having any.

To the masses of enemies. Please try to remember that this first and foremost is a game - it is meant to be entertaining and enjoyable. I understand you're all playing a role and I can't fault that but you guys wouldn't even give me a chance. I'll take risks, I'll go into bad fights, I'll die. I enjoy the challenge but often there was no challenge, just certain death and there's no point in even trying, or even logging in - hence the delete.

To the IMMs as always a big thank you for your time and effort. This definitely the most amazing game I've ever played and it is entirely free.

I'll definitely be back, probably not as a RBW (I've done enough of those) and it likely won't be until the current pendulum swings.

*edited by Ishuli for reasons*
137657, Don't edit a post under an anon username
Posted by JohnEveryMan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Unless you just want to out yourself.
137658, Doesn't phase me, I'm dead anyway. Nt
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
137660, Thanks for giving me a chance
Posted by Astina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry it was so ####ty for you.