Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Thraininkh Uru the Holy of Faith, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137146
137146, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Thraininkh Uru the Holy of Faith, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 2 09:20:14 2019

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Thraininkh perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:189
137195, Sorry Ish!
Posted by Bell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm bummed to see this, I'd hoped to keep Thraininkh simmering on the back burner and revive him when I had the time, but I don't have the time for him right now and 28 days goes by fast sometimes I guess.

This was a comeback character after a five year hiatus. I'd poked around with a couple of lowbies, and Empire and Outtie seemed strong, so good tribunal it was. I hadn't played a shaman since before paths, probably before warpriest heavy/light, really, so I made a bunch of really dumb mistakes, especially in the pvp area. However, I would recommend dwarf shaman as a build that can take a lot of punishment and then get away without much problem when you're getting your ass kicked.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I came back. The player numbers ... make some parts of the game very different. I think the basic core of what makes CF one of the most intense, unique games I've ever played is still here, though.

Ishuli, you were super awesome. I ended up taking all your lovin and not following through, just like you predicted early and I told myself (RL) there was no way in hell I was gonna do that. ;) lulz. I never really got the hang of the second path, I feel like I left a lot of opportunity unrealized there, but thanks, nonetheless.

See y'all in the fields. At least until January when the next kid shows up.
137198, sorryish
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
one man can't lead every cabal
137192, *A severed head rolls by like a tumble weed in the wind*
Posted by Emnon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just one last moment of head.

Emnon
137196, RE: *A severed head rolls by like a tumble weed in the wind*
Posted by Bell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bwahahaha, that was hilarious. Was that you? Quit doing cool stuff like that or I might roll what I'm sure would be a very disappointing Emnon follower in the future.