Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nelson the Spectre
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137075
137075, (DELETED) [None] Nelson the Spectre
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 23 21:12:54 2019

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Nelson perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:150
137076, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nelson the Spectre
Posted by Nelson on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
this one sucked bad. Almost had everything perfected too. But in rl my cousin murdered his wife and her boyfriend she was cheating on on him with. Prison and court and stuff, with the baby going to me. I couldnt do a char I might have to suddenly go afk for long periods with in this environment and not pay attention. Was told I would have the baby for about a month until official adoption from one of my family members. Turns out it was only a week -cries- but... sorry.
thats the situation with this one.
p.s. babies are little ####boxes.
137077, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nelson the Spectre
Posted by Aylosi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a terrible situation. I liked Nelson alot and hope life stabilizes for you. All the best.
137079, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nelson the Spectre
Posted by Nelson on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hugs. Im sorry for calling you names it was completely in character I actually kinda liked you, but cant say the reasons. Dealt with speaking and ravens and such and thats about all. Life did stabiliize, I was told it would be about a month that I would have the baby. Turns out it was only a week.
I miss him :(
damn little ####box
137085, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nelson the Spectre
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really liked your hateful RP and how you pulled an IC event (Aylosi attack) into a full role focus.

When I saw you screaming in my library, I knew you were going to end up interesting one way or another!

-Ish