Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Calisa the Novice of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137061
137061, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Calisa the Novice of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 21 16:08:40 2019

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Calisa perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:51
137078, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Calisa the Novice of Owaza
Posted by Long Ago player on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, decided to make a char after being away for so long. Only really got the urge after watching a couple of family members who were visiting crank up zmud.

A lot has changed and its a totally different game. While names of cabals and places ring true, they are a shadow of what I remember them to be. And I'm glad people are having fun, I just couldnt get into the game. For me I started with an RP and role which after not really interacting with people for so long I kind of forgot. I think I had a total of 2 pk wins and I hardly ever saw a mage in my 51 hours of the character. I tried to play it as a AD&D campaign that I didnt have to wait for a dungeon master...but this kind of fizzled as most of the time I was by myself doing the same thing over and over.

Oh well.
To battle: Thanks Commander for the shot to be part of one of home cabals. I was worried I wouldnt be able to be a berserker since I had heard 3 mage kills were a requirement...and it was sheer luck to even find 1.
To everyone else in battle, thanks for the small convo's we had and what not. It really was quiet and dead on the cabal war's front. I think the major thing that hurts Battle is not having a true mage cabal as your enemy. Yeah...you fight empire...not sure why (yes I know its always been that way, and one of my contentions with it)...you always have the Entropy equation and scarab icon (not hard when a total of 3 in each if that). *shrug*

Everyone else...
Not much to say. Those few who I interacted with, thanks. I dont think I had any encounters where someone was a total ass.

Immortals: Dont think I really interacted with any, but keep on having fun. I know its a thankless job you do for free.

Parting comments/views:
The boosted exp/learning was when I was having the most fun. It helped keep interest in a character and trying to move them up to where more people were playing.

Cabals need to be distilled down and more basic with the smaller player base. Things like Entropy and Scarab really should just be religions as a player cant induct into them anyway. But not my game nor call.

In the end, if you are having fun, keep on doing what you are doing. I just wasnt and its not the same for me during my time.

Old player who was around since 94