Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Rhashi the Victorious Champion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137049
137049, (DELETED) [None] Rhashi the Victorious Champion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 20 11:32:01 2019

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Rhashi perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:24
137050, Why? What should I do now
Posted by Your perma! on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had hopes for our future, and liked grouping with you a lot.
137051, RE: Why? What should I do now
Posted by this one on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This giant had this problem with this skill. only 5 pk fights, 7 bash attempts, 100% fail rate on a skill giants in particular excel at :P. I do NOt know if it dealt with a specific flaw I had, but just decided #### it. I cant live with that fail rate and deleted.
Part of the situation was attacking people that many levels higher than me, but damn come on lol.

and wouldnt cal you a perma, I was just gonna plow through levels anyway. Just happened you were the only person saying yes to a group. eh.
137053, RE: Why? What should I do now
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Were your bashes while you were in the lower ranks? Because bash has a negative success modifier on it at those ranks.

Also if someone knew you were hostile they might have enlarged to make it more likely to fail. Size differential matters.

Finally I note that you died to a dagger spec. If they had concealed and it fired on your bash I think that reduces chances of success. And if they hurled shoulder I think that does too. Plus there's an edge for dexy warriors that is anti bash. Matador's timing.

On the bright side, by dying to that dagger spec you probably had a better game experience than if you'd killed him. Trust me on this.
137054, Someone. lol n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
137056, RE: Someone. lol n/t
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What's your point? I never fought this guy nor do I know who has.

But I do know that if I was playing a giant if enlarge if I thought he was hostile.
137057, RE: Why? What should I do now
Posted by this giant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
level 35. When I started using bash. by that point very little modifier.
the dagger spec didnt matter, he was just 7 levels higher. I should have died as a low dex char in that fight, but said drow is a bottom feeder and I knew when I levelled I wouldnt get to fight him again, as I didnt.