Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Mizor the Accursed, Carving Artist of the Eternal Star, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137034
137034, (DELETED) [HERALD] Mizor the Accursed, Carving Artist of the Eternal Star, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 16 17:42:09 2019

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Mizor perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:78
137036, Thanks for the char challenge!
Posted by Mizor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Big props go out to Emnon for thinking this up and making it happen! Not sure how you envisioned my char, but I tried to do it justice.
Deleted because Herald is really not my thing, I'm a PK-centric one usually. Below is the char sheet I got for reference. I think I got most of it, except making him anathema (and thus evil neutral) in the hope of some action and never finding Whiysdan. (BTW, almost no action was gotten anyway.) Also, High Herald can't be evil. Or if one can, I can't pull it off nor can most of CF. :)

The Carrionfields Presents: EMNON'S CHARACTER CHALLENGE
Character Name:
Mizor Stisk
Alignment & Ethos:
Evil Chaotic
Race & Class:
Human Thief
Cabal Choice:
Herald
Character Details:
Mizor is a thieves thief and cares only about one thing. Fulfilling
the heist and getting the prize. He is as greedy as they come and will negotiate himself out of any corner he is backed in. All the while pilfering your pockets. Your thief path is flexible but should sway more towards a pick pocket. You have a knack of carving and creating figurines and statuettes. The Inn of the Star has become your hideout, so you might as well hone your craft and entertain the crowds. Taking Names and remembering faces to rob them later.
Character Motivators:
Mizor is one greedy sort and will let no one stand in the way of the heist. He was born and raised in the mean streets of Udgaard and knows a thing or two about evading the law. He seeks to be High Herald and will stop at nothing to get the prize. He is a natural and lucky in all that he does and his arrogance is just as bad. He has become so "Protective" of his stash and Hideout. (The Inn.) That he seeks to rob any and all private collections to add to the
Lyceum. Including the works housed by Ishuli and the Imperial Museum. In his eyes. All works "Belong in the Lyceum".

Challenge Hints:
You are driven by a dream of 13 statues encircling you, just beyond your reach, You can never grab them and you always wake up forgetting the details of them. This is why you make your statues.

Your "expertise" as a thief needs to make its way around Thera,

Religion and Sphere Details:
Your greed is influenced by the sphere of Passion and your quest to find the answers to the thirteen statues rests in finding the lucky Lord Whiysdan.
137037, You did awesome. Thank You.
Posted by Emnon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Mizor and you were an integral piece of the puzzle.
I'm glad you stuck it out and I really appreciate it. You had some
cool things thrown your way and some unfortunate ones too. I liked
coming up with Mizor in the creation process and hoped you did well.

One of the unfortunate things was that I didn't know an Evil could
not be High Herald. I am such a Herald newbie..Kudos to Daph for
teaching me some things.

Very cool points for stealing the statue and trying to use it to
your advantage. It made for some fun for all.

Hope to see you again this time next year.

Where has the Collector gone???
137038, RE: You did awesome. Thank You.
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can see someone wanting to play a role like this themselves. It's a legit role. I would not personally play a role like this and certainly wouldn't encourage or entice another to do it. Why? The same reason I wouldn't play a role that makes me sacrifice the EQ of someone I PK. It pisses people off. Thieves that steal everything they can even if they have no use for the items (especially from those who have 0 chance to get retribution because they cannot see hidden) is griefing and if not, it's damn close to it.

I don't play pickpockets, but with perfected steal, deft touch and warning skill, there is probably zero chance you will stop them from robbing you blind and as an evil Herald, you cannot entice them into a fight by raiding or harassing their allies.

I definitely applaud your efforts with this event. I'm sure I have been involved in things related to it, though I don't know the big picture. I hope you can take my opinion in stride because I think you are doing very positive and helpful things.
137039, Well..
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*I don't play pickpockets*, but with perfected steal, deft touch and warning skill, there is probably zero chance you will stop them from robbing you blind

Clearly.
137040, Well done.
Posted by Sel Drevas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done. It sucks to be anathema and I tried to help you out where I could. Sucks that Whiysdan is a bit busy recently as he has a fun religion to follow. Hopefully you come back with something more suited to pk for you. GLWYN.
137059, Good show!
Posted by Cexonza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really great effort, from my perspective. You were a big piece of the puzzle and you really added a lot of depth and mystery to the whole show. You also did a perfect job officiating the wedding. I was looking forward to see what sort of person Mizor would be after everything died down, but I get feeling like you'd done everything this char was supposed to do.

I'm still super curious: That thing you kept telling me that I kept not believing: True or false?

GLWYN
137066, There was no ulterior motive
Posted by Mizor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I still had to give out an "evil" vibe and sound somewhat untrustworthy while telling an absolute truth. I have no idea what the statues were about, what one does with them, etc. In addition, no one promised Mizor anything for them or for your death.

P.S. I gave the statue to Sel at the wedding, only to immediately steal it back. Mizor-styled wedding present. Emnon then appeared and crashed it, am not sure what I would've done if he hadn't. Probably really give you guys the statue after some RP before deleting because I'm not really evil as a player. :)
137083, RE: Thanks for the char challenge!
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Watched you a few times and you seemed interesting. Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

-Ish
137093, Wish we
Posted by Sayra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish we could have interacted more. Probably mostly due to me having to play late night or super early that we didn't run into each other. Good luck on your next!