Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Frostagor the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13657
13657, (DEL) Frostagor the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 29 09:00:29 2002

12 o''clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Battle on the Theran calendar Frostagor perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:94
PK Ratio:85% (closer to 100% is better)

13658, Enjoyable
Posted by Arowyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
having you and the orc chief (can't remember name) standing beside me as I took the blows on the elite storm giants at rank 40 and you both chopped at them. It was beautiful.
13659, Damn you.
Posted by Blasdhemius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made you strong, I gave my husky voice for you! And, soon as I took a break for a little, tiny while, you and Vortigern deletes, even without mentioning me. Bah, I thought I did good work for the Chasm, but seems I overestimated myself. My sacrifical existance remains unnoticed :) - and that doesn't bother me. But you shouldn't delete, if you have a conscience, big bastard!
I'll curse you in a real life if you won't return, like i did (I think I'm still disrespected for that, but can't say that I care much).
Enjoyed your presence and RP, my friend. And, if things going bad (like they did), damn it, learn to enjoy these things!
You died? Good, learn on it and never repeat such mistake (like I do, but you know, I'm retard and permanewbie).
Anyways, happy New Year, and good luck, should you are trying to quit Cf. It's very, very easy, folks. But one day you'll tell youreself: 'hm... what is going on in CF? oh, a new race... cool... I'll play one, just for fun!' :)
Cya in the fields, sooner or later, on my side or on the side of my foes... good luck. you are one of the few whom I really enjoyed to see in the game.
13662, Bah, wrong place for a such post... meant for Frostagor! (n/t).
Posted by Blasdhemius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
13660, Loong reply..more goodbyes included..
Posted by Frostagor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

First off, I can tell you the feelings was mutual. Ever since we began travelling together, I enjoyed your company. And when you sided with the scions and gave your vote of confidence for me, I decided to come along. Having not played very many caballed players before (one giant warrior in Scion, and one Duergar warrior in old Empire), I had alot to learn, and I tried to the best of my abilities.

A huge thanks to all the fellow scions who made my stay as pleasant as it was. I was trying to keep a low profile, since I felt kind of new to the whole cabal concept.

Friends I remember (free from memory):

Blasdhemius: You made the most impact in Frostagor's life, spent a lot of time with you hunting, learning and gathering gear. You were the one I asked if I wanted to know something (I hope this wasn't too annoying :). Many thanks for everything.

Huestus&Dakiyah: You guys made my more or less permanent travelling team at the higher levels. Making 51 was a breeze fighting those giants with you. Hope you'll fare well in future battles.

Aginal: You made one fearsome invoker. I always felt completely confident when you were present defending/raiding (maybe it was courtsey of your ubershields :)

Arowyth: God I love bards. Those giants really fell fast, yes.

Straklaw: Heh, big orc! Nice to having you as an ally I believe, and grats on that chief position you wanted so bad :).

Kambolik: My favourite gnome! You were funny to run around with, hope you enjoyed the boots :)

The rest of the scions: Helga, Panir, Vortigern, Vizzial, Virinahn, Lar, Latiola, Anith, Trajeona, Zhangzou, Deveskrius.. a BIG hats off. It sure was fun.

Enemies I remember:

Dhaiucen: You big brutal storm giant. Twice you got me, and I was furious both times. First time it was a three on two with me having the upper hand, and you managed to slay me and escape. The second time I and the Straklaw attacked you in Hamsah, and it was a slaughter. You took me down in like two rounds, and I was just AMAZED. Didn't even have time to react

Phylantorin, Alnallander,Brenbardo: Freakish paladins. I really despised you, both for being so damn overconfident and powerful. Knew I was dogfood fighting you one-on-one, so I let other takes the blow and tried to hack you to pieces with my axes. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Well fought, well fought.

<snip>

My equipment at the end:

<1066hp 355m 420mv indoor> eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a fire opal ring
<worn on finger> a fire opal ring
<worn around neck> a jade talisman
<worn around neck> a jade talisman
<worn on body> hide armor from a yeti
<worn on head> (Glowing) (Humming) the Helm of Supremacy
<worn on legs> a pair of spiked leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of spike-toed boots
<worn on hands> gauntlets of ogre power
<worn on arms> a pair of silver-lined sleeves
<worn about body> Cloak of the bear-kin
<worn about waist> (Glowing) an ulrician belt
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<worn around wrist> (Humming) a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider
<wielded> (Humming) Lifthasir, the dual-bladed battleaxe
<dual wield> a twin-edge battle axe called 'Arctic Fury'

I choose the Chilling Embrace and Trap Beneath Thunder legacies, and I was rather happy. I only focused at offense as you see in my legacy choice and equipment, they carried me well (having close to 100 damroll with buffs really helped).

I would have liked to see that Conquest axe with 100 damroll and Trapping, but I guess you can't have them all :)

My roleplaying really lacked, but I will be sure to remedy that for future characters, as I am sure it will improve the overall enjoyment for all.

Ah well... Happy new year everyone, and SEE YOU IN THE FIELDS!

//Frostie

13661, Had some good fights.
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You really improved since your induction, and could always be counted on to deal some pain. Didnt get to talk or travel with you too much....

Luck with your next.