Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Elandarn Hloirecu the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135949
135949, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Elandarn Hloirecu the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 7 02:45:41 2019

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Elandarn perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:429
135960, I had a awsome time with Elandarn
Posted by Elandarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would like to say cf is still very fun game. I have been playing for a long time and even after stopping for six or seven years I have had much fun since coming back. This is the first time I have tried Outlander in at least ten years and I am glad to get in since in the past it was super tough.

I would like to thank Ergush for offering me the Harbinger spot twice and I am so glad I took it up as I have never been a leader of any Cabal before.

I had a great time in Outlander and this is by far the longest lived character I have played. I enjoyed all the characters I met along the way. I knew I would not meet many applicants as I am in Australia and due to work and family I do not get much time to play each day so I tried to make becoming a Outlander a easy process. Elandarn felt if you were a applicant, lived like a Outlander and had seen the three rocks around Thera describing our history then who was I to stop you becoming one of our pack.

All the foes I fought were top notch and some of you players are so tough that I am glad I managed to get quite a few scalps.

In case any one wonders who I have also played since returning to CF here are a few of the ones that lasted
Jemald, Xendanth, Woldgar, Khorlim, Leorne,
Regards
135964, RE: I had a awsome time with Elandarn
Posted by Ilyana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That time you suggested we fight at the Arena? It was the first time I (the player) have ever used the Arena, haha! It was amazing good fun despite your beating me flat ;-)

Also enjoyed our RP interactions, the "we both want peace BUT..." interaction actually drew a tear here, haha! A great Harbinger, and you'll be missed - was the moment of deletion when you disappeared mid-conversation just a few days past? I had an ominous feeling after so...

GLWYN!
135965, RE: I had a awsome time with Elandarn
Yes I was mid delete when you spoke to me.
To be honest about our interactions Elandarn was happy that you were trying to sue for peace. He would never commit to peace due to his whole village and kin being destroyed by people from Galadon but he was happy to see you not striking the Refuge while he could take the Scales when you slept. I wrote that note after Weckledink wrote a note about how he was so angry about Tribunal talking peace etc. I decided to stop the pretense and let you know once and for all how Elandarn felt. I personally felt bad about what I said about throwing your Scales in the abyss and destroying them etc. Well it sure did change the Tribunal lots as you guys started taking the Fetish lots and when I woke up you had it most times.
I like the ranking, getting those first few items, then upgrading etc, Elandarn was becoming like ground hog day for a long time and I finally decided to try another build I have never done before.
135958, Class act.
Posted by Ention on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for waiting for Tebors delete before pulling the plug. Not sure I would have appreciated him having insects...

I also appreciated the RP to some lowly trib. Believe it or not it was a fairly foundational moment for my character, even if it was just Tuesday for you.

GLWYN
135954, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Elandarn Hloirecu the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Rogos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Steady and reliable.

I deeply appreciate your effort and showing that you don't need to be a 'power build' to have success and enjoy CF. I also appreciate the induction assistance when things got dicey with leader positions etc.

Take care and GLWYN.
135962, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Elandarn Hloirecu the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Ischer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go. Wish our times matched up better.

I enjoyed the interactions we did have.

GLYWN.
135966, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Elandarn Hloirecu the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Thanks for Inducting me all those months ago. It was fun traveling with you a little and learning from you.
135952, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Elandarn Hloirecu the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh noes, not my Harbinger!

You were a solid presence in a time when the Harbinger branch needed it. Sure, your play times were not in the "standard" time frame, but I never thought that to be an issue. Thank you for running the branch, and GLWYN.