Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Macushla the Uki Goshi, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135821
135821, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Macushla the Uki Goshi, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 19 20:15:47 2018

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Macushla perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:39
135824, That name tho..
Posted by Curious newb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was wondering how they allow you to keep this name. It's actually from "One million dollars baby" movie. Whatever.
135826, RE: That name tho..
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We don't catch/recognize all names, particularly ones that involve foreign words. If any of us had googled the name, that would have given it away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macushla

If you catch it when we don't, pray and we'll deal with it accordingly :).

135833, RE: That name tho..
Posted by Geist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Honestly I dont have a problem with people choosing names that are from books, movies or even googable. So long as they are not "playing" that character...it is just a name. Names are not unique and in the world there will always be a lot of people with the same name.

I mean come on..you just had an Immortal re-emerge with a very googable name :p Gaspare...as in Jose Gaspar, famous pirate in which they even have a huge madrai gras prade in Florida for. But it is just a game. If he had been a pirate..ok bad
135840, Bite me. nt
Posted by Macaca on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
135845, Who?
Posted by Minsc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I believe you mean Gaspar, famous fishmonger of Icewind Dale.

Nevertheless, it's similar, but not the same.
135827, Dollar, not dollars.
Posted by ice king on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I love when people who are ESL criticize names cuz they are the worst when it comes to using names they shouldn't. "don't google my name please, don't google my name please, don't google my... HEY! That ####er's name is from a damn movie... I'M TELLING!"

Not saying this is what you(anonymous person) are doing. Just that I've seen it happen a lot. It's a bit hypocritical when they use words in their native language that mean "strength" or "shipwreck" or "deadly" for their own character names.

Whatever.
135828, in the end, who cares
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it's just some letters organized in an order for you to target in pk or tell or write a note to

it isn't a terrible name, looked good to me when i saw him around