Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gibah the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135784
135784, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gibah the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 11 17:16:29 2018

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Gibah perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:62
135788, Goobye, Dorf.
Posted by Father Girf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed all my interactions with Gibah. Always down to go at it and RP after. Thanks for being awesome and I wish CF had more like you!
135795, I don't mind dying and having an enjoyable enemy is a lot of fun.
Posted by Gibah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gives me a challenge to overcome and you were definitely that for Gibah. Goghom too.
135785, That sucks.
Posted by Ention on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our interactions. First I thought you were a villagers, when I first took note of you and you were wanted. Then, our mutual excursions were fun, even crossing blades with you mid-raid got kinda crazy. I enjoyed Gibah alot.

And shame on you for deleting before smithing something for me! I kid. GLWYN.

p.s. you needed the dwarven mark...
135787, Yea enjoyed the character but work frustration plus dealing with powergaming lowbies kinda killed the character.
Also had the dwarven mark. My set was really good. Also the build wasn't what I had in mind either. If I had gone maces instead of axes I'd of enjoyed the character a lot more. I'm already back playing something completely different.
135789, What is the difference?
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What’s the difference in having a sick set and power gaming lowbies?
135794, One is something you can be given without asking or gained through exploration Also you can pk for it.
The other is lowbies looting hero corpses, begging you to gather them gear(not like one or two easy items like fully outfitting which is rare), or asking you to forge them things REPEATEDly.